Defining Moment Of The Series So Far

Avalanche

Tremor
Reaction score
I'll start with mine.

So far, it remains one of the earlier scenes in the series. The scene where Marcus injected Krista with his blood, carried her down the corridor, up onto the roof, and then hurled her off so she could be reborn. I just thought the whole sequence was done spectacularly well.

Second has to be Krista smothering her mother so she too could be reborn. One of the more emotional plot points of the series.

My definining moments are Blade's flashbacks with his mother/father and how he grew up. I enjoyed watching his past. Hopefully we'll see Blade's father again in later episodes.

MARVELous M said:
My definining moments are Blade's flashbacks with his mother/father and how he grew up. I enjoyed watching his past. Hopefully we'll see Blade's father again in later episodes.
Yes.

MARVELous M said:

I have to agree. Watching Blade's childhood then having him tell his father to get lost gave us a really clear picture of the angst that the Daywalker has had all these years. I really don't think we are done with his Dad. There has got to be a resolution there.

I particularly liked the choice of Richard Roundtree to play his dad. Who better to turn out a man like Blade than Shaft?

That anyone can freaking die! Man I hope Shin makes it through.

I'm not sure about a "defining moment," but I did dig this line exchange:

RUSSIAN: What are you here for, business or pleasure?
BLADE: ...Pleasure.

Now that I think about it, the second fight with the gangbanger and the talk with Blade's father afterwards was fantastic.

seeing bare ass on basic cable :up:

MARVELous M said:

the flash back the women is blade's nurse rather than mother surely, as blade's mother died in child birth and reborn a vampire.

am I missing something here?

the chick was a nurse who was dating his father

spider-neil said:
the flash back the women is blade's nurse rather than mother surely, as blade's mother died in child birth and reborn a vampire.

am I missing something here?

The women in the kitchen who was pregnant, and had a vampire bite on her neck was his mother. That was the scene he was talking about I think.

Chris Wallace said:
I particularly liked the choice of Richard Roundtree to play his dad. Who better to turn out a man like Blade than Shaft?

Aloha,
Agreed. Wonder how many folks watching know who RR is?
Spidey rules

Donald Thomas said:
Aloha,
Agreed. Wonder how many folks watching know who RR is?
Spidey rules

Talking about Shaft!!!

I don't want to spoil the episode that aired tonight for those who haven't seen it....but this episode had a ton of defining moments in the series if you ask me.

The raping and death of Marcus Van Shrivers make s me look at him differently now....

Im all for the flashbacks in this series. It just layers the show out.

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
The raping and death of Marcus Van Shrivers make s me look at him differently now....
Combined w/his revenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"