Degrassi

been a fan for years, emma going nude hahah mad hott.

Degrassi is what keeps me from going out on friday nights haha .Its an amazing show but they need shaun back.

It's amazing to see the show has stayed on this long. Even the original show didn't follow the kids to college.

It's amazing to see the show has stayed on this long. Even the original show didn't follow the kids to college.

The cool part is how some of the parents are former students from the original degarssi from the 80s, joey, kate, snake, the principal, radich etc..

I remember watching degrassi junior high yonks ago here in blighty The original theme tune for degrassi is so great i put it on my Ipod.

I've been hearing of this show for a few years, but have never gotten around to watching it.

The cool part is how some of the parents are former students from the original degarssi from the 80s, joey, kate, snake, the principal, radich etc..

Yeah, but they've phased a lot of them out. Snake's still there 'cause he's a teacher at Degrassi, but we don't see Spike nearly as much. I've always loved that at least Emma still calls him "Snake", were as everyone else calls him Archie.

I miss seeing Joey and Kaitlin. I was so happy when they finally got back together, just to break up again. And Joey was so crushed. Remember the finale movie they did when they graduated high school (aptly-titled "School's Out"), and Joey did it with some other chick, 'cause he got tired of waiting for Kaitlin to give it up?

OT: I find it absolutely hilarious that him, Snake, and Wheels (who made an appearance to cheer up Snake when he was diagnosed with cancer) all went bald!!

Does Spinner have. . . . .cancer?!?!

Does Spinner have. . . . .cancer?!?!

Yeah and hes been going through chemo for it. He couldnt keep his food down and kept getting sick so he started smoking weed he got from jay, and hanging with darcy again.

And marco was almost turning tricks for money haha.

I've been hearing of this show for a few years, but have never gotten around to watching it.

you can catch this season's, and some old episodes on www.the-n.com

i got a couple episodes from this year to catch up on. tonight was a new ep but i missed it cuz of work

i got a couple episodes from this year to catch up on. tonight was a new ep but i missed it cuz of work

youll like it, catch it hahah

:)

its good seeing fellow degrassi fans

Kay so who watched the "movie"? :o

I thought it was okay. Peter is the worst boyfriend ever.

Need more Toby. :(
I love Mike Lobel, he really needs to get over to the US. :)

been a fan for years, emma going nude hahah mad hott.

Degrassi is what keeps me from going out on friday nights haha .Its an amazing show but they need shaun back.

Did Emma go nude on the show or did the actress who played Emma pose nude in real life?

i haven't seen the movie, i need to check it out when i have some downtime.

just wondering, who is everyone's fave character(s)?

emma's always been my fave, and for the boys it was always a toss up between Spinner, Sean and JT :sad:

So, is Craig finally off the smack? I doubt Ashley would be puttin' up with his ass otherwise.

I'm really to baised to the characters towards majority of the characters since I've been watching them for like 5 years now. But if I had to pick I'd pick Spinner and Manny. He's grown so much and so has she. I hate Ashley though, glad she won't be on anymore.

I really want the Lakehurst kids gone like 12episodes ago. :mad:

That's what's worrying me. I kinda want to see kids and teens go through their hardships at Degrassi, not some adults at college and their jobs. It's time for some new blood on Degrassi.

i haven't seen the movie, i need to check it out when i have some downtime.

just wondering, who is everyone's fave character(s)?

emma's always been my fave, and for the boys it was always a toss up between Spinner, Sean and JT :sad:

I like Emma even though she's technically cheating on Sean just to prove she isn't predictable. I use to like Manny until she started dating Jay. I pretty much like all of the characters except for Liberty's brother and his friend, the Lakehurst kids, Darcy (after what she did to Snake), and Paige's brother.

So, is Craig finally off the smack? I doubt Ashley would be puttin' up with his ass otherwise.

No he's clean and he's a semi-pro musician now. Ashely tried to be with Jimmy but ruined it.

Girl who plays Liberty is soooo pretty now.

And Shanae Grimes is going to be in the new 91210 show.

Guess Hilary Duff wasn't into that whole 90210 thing after all.

Although the actress/singer had been approached to join the show's growing cast, a spokesperson for the project confirms that Shenae Grimes of Degrassi: The Next Generation has nabbed the role allegedly earmarked for Duff.

Grimes will play Brenda Walsh Annie Mills, a theater-loving teen who relocates to Beverly Hills from Kansas with her adoptive bro and their parents — one of whom will be played by Lori Loughlin.
http://community.tvguide.com/blog-e...iello-Scoop-Shenae/800038498?rssDate=12345678

Since my original post back on March 7th I've checked out an episode or two on that N channel. I saw the one where that Manny chick (she's hot BTW) exposes her breasts on camera and the whole school sees it. Kinda funny. Well, anyway, the show seems a bit too soap opera-esque for my taste.

I've recently been hooked on Degrassi. I've never watched it before this year. I agree that sometimes theres way too much intense drama going on, even for highschool.

Nice to see Degrassi on this list, its my very guilty pleasure at the moment.

Yes, I do agree that the show can be way too dramatic at times, but you learn to accept it.

I personally love the Manny/Jay relationship, it was totally unexpected. Personally, Darcy just gets on my nerves, and that was before the whole thing with Snake. Now, she seriously pisses me off. That will never go away for him...

I do want Sean back, and I really think that he's blamed for way to much, and Darcy's boyfriend is an annoying ass.

Oh, and I really want to have Spinner's kid, he got sooo hot. I like him bald, even though its due to his chemo.

Girl who plays Liberty is soooo pretty now.

Some people at the The N's Degrassi forum like to joke and say stuff like "If only JT was alive to see her now". It's funny because his character died and not the real actor.

Well, anyway, the show seems a bit too soap opera-esque for my taste.

I agree that sometimes theres way too much intense drama going on, even for highschool.

Yes, I do agree that the show can be way too dramatic at times, but you learn to accept it.

A lot of viewers don't realize it but Degrassi is sort of a soap opera but people like to refer to shows like these as "teen dramas". I don't have a problem with it since I watch a few soap operas but not much anymore since they're starting to suck.

I personally love the Manny/Jay relationship, it was totally unexpected.

I hate it! Jay is a no-good dirtbag. Manny is a total **** now, she'll sleep with anyone.

Personally, Darcy just gets on my nerves, and that was before the whole thing with Snake. Now, she seriously pisses me off. That will never go away for him...

I know it's just a show but when stuff like that happens on shows I watch, it kinda angers me. I hope her character is killed off. Or Emma beats the hell out of her.

I do want Sean back, and I really think that he's blamed for way to much

His bad boy days are over, I think he's in the army or something like that.

and Darcy's boyfriend is an annoying ass.

Who Peter? He's not really her boyfriend, I hope he stays away from her.

So Aubrey Graham (the actor who plays Jimmy) has apparently been doing his thing with music, as he goes by Drake when he performs as a rapper. He's been working with a whole rack of well-known people in mainstream rap, and has already gotten some exposure here in the states. My sister sent me the link for his mixtape and it's actually not bad. As a rapper, he's got skills, the subject matter is just a little boring at times 'cause it's a lot of the typical pimpin'/playa type stuff that keeps me from listening to the radio these days. Plus, it's hard to separate him from him being on Degrassi. Not that they haven't dealt with some serious ****, but it's still a teen drama with a bunch of pretty suburban white kids. That's like a rapper like Game being on a corny ass dating show before becoming a rapper. . . . .oh, wait a minute!

Oh well, listen for yourselves:

http://biggerpictureent.com/Drake.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"