The Dark Knight deleted scenes after all?? (spoilers)

Hopefully the DVD is going to be meaty.

Deleted scenes, behind the scenes documentaries, and an extended cut?

..who knows.

i'd love it if there was like a feature where it follows heath around sorta like a Joker diary, with him pulling pranks on other cast and crew members!!! that would be fooking awesome!!!

you do realise that you hear the "deleted" gunfight in the alley in the movie. Its when harvey dent is walking towards the ambulance, gunshots go off and everyone panics. Also i remember a scene in one of the movie trailers that showed gordon with a couple of cops going through the hospital with guns drawn, anyone else remember this?

you do realise that you hear the "deleted" gunfight in the alley in the movie. Its when harvey dent is walking towards the ambulance, gunshots go off and everyone panics. Also i remember a scene in one of the movie trailers that showed gordon with a couple of cops going through the hospital with guns drawn, anyone else remember this?

Yeah, that was in the movie, I remember. Or, maybe I'm wrong.

I'm quite sure this is in when they're going to one of the mob's banks to cease their funds

that was editing it was used in the first half where gordon and his men arrive at the scene of another joker robbery and find everything gone with only the marked bills left.

haha yea i'd love a little joker featurette, with maybe heath in full joker attire pulling little pranks on crew and cast members

that was editing it was used in the first half where gordon and his men arrive at the scene of another joker robbery and find everything gone with only the marked bills left.

Wasnt that when Lau took the money away to HK?

I have a sneaking suspicion that a major actor's contract would have to explicitly state that footage shot for a particular movie could appear in a later film, and there would be serious royalty/payment issues to consider. His agent/lawyers would probably argue that "leftover footage" from a previous film, used in a later film, constitutes an additional "performance" that would have to be compensated.

Excellent point. Unless Ledger was signed on for 2 films, which i have heard but nobody seems to have a clear answer for. If he was, it would be completely legal(and beyond awsome).

*edit* Also, I'm sure Nolan is a good enough guy to compensate Heaths familyanyway if he did use leftover footage or whatnot, even if he didn't have to.

There's definitely going to be a directors cut with the alternate shots and the knife through the card on the fake batman, and more stuff.

haha yea i'd love a little joker featurette, with maybe heath in full joker attire pulling little pranks on crew and cast members

One thing we can expect is a featurette (which might not say it directly) but with the intention of destroying the tabloid rumors that the character killed Heath. Meaning they will probably put a lot of emphasis on how Heath switched back to the normal guy everytime the cameras were off and didn't get "lost in his character" and all that crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"