The Dark Knight deleted scenes after all?? (spoilers)

yeah there are a few scenes that were not present. the batman running across the tops of he police cars, joker in the back of the car. in addition alot of the joker's scenes were clearly different takes from the trailers and tv spots. noticibly the "kill the batman" and " a little fight in ya, i like that ". i maintain that nolan did this for to reasons. one: all the fanatics who have picked over every shot and line will still see something fresh, and two: this allows him to utilize the maximum amount of heath's performance.

also, they seem to cut away when joker crashes the party. I remember seeing that scene [at www.joblo.com ] where hes looking for dent in full one shot scene but in the movie, they briefly cut somewhere else and come back to it. I wanted to see him say "have you seen harvey? where is he?" in one shot.

also, that was a safety pin as appose to a knife.

I do hope that there will be extras in the DVD!!!!

Wait so the scene from the trailer where Joker is leaning out of the car and laughing is not in the movie ? I heard from people that it was in the film.

so when joker crashes the party its not one full shot? also does he still drink from an empty glass?

Ok, most of the scenes we have seen in trailers and spots are in the movie.
He leans out the poilice car for like 10 seconds.
And yes he still drinks from an empty cup

theres a bunch of missing scenes.

-batman jumping on cop cars

Are you serious???

The scene from the Wizard World Footage when he's running on top of the cop cars isn't in the film???? WTF?

the editing of the first act from after the bank heist to the end of the hong kong subplot felt strange to me. i think that if nolan cut anything it came from this section.

edit: and i think there is more engel than what was in the film. leading up to the release they made him seem like a bigger character than he really was. the average movie goer probably won't even know him by name but just as the news guy as his name wasn't said more than once i think.

There was another thing I caught, The "will the real batman please stand up" Joker card was actually pinned onto the fake batman and not knived into him (I am pretty sure it was a safety pin)

You are correct - I noticed that too. I am thinking that was something they had to change to squeak by with PG-13, possibly.

so when joker crashes the party its not one full shot? also does he still drink from an empty glass?

the party scene is in full but not a single shot. they just edited it for the clip to remove parts that were going on at the same time. if you noticed the party clip felt weird in places, there were other scenes that went there.

What about the scene in one of the TV spots where Joker says "I know the truth" and points to himself? Was that in there???

I noticed there was alot of actual story missing from the movie. Most noticably the dinner crash scene. So Batman jumps out the window and grabs Rachael. They then crash on the car and say "let's not do that again". Then it quickly cuts to the next day and its like nothing happened at all. What about the Joker and his goons still in the dinner hall? Did they just pick up their stuff and just let themselves out with any further incident? Why didn't Joker continue searching for Harvey Dent? And what about Hervey? What the hell happened to him? Did he just wake up inside a hidden carpartment in Wayne's house and just think nothing of it? I am really concerned as to why Batman left joker with all those people and did absolutely nothing. It seemed to me like an entire second portion of that scene was missing.

Is the scene where Joker kicks the guy when coming out of the elevator in the film ?

Are you serious???

The scene from the Wizard World Footage when he's running on top of the cop cars isn't in the film???? WTF?

I thought it was in there? Wasn't he jumping over stuff to get to the Batpod?

I noticed there was alot of actual story missing from the movie. Most noticably the dinner crash scene. So Batman jumps out the window and grabs Rachael. They then crash on the car and say "let's not do that again". Then it quickly cuts to the next day and its like nothing happened at all. What about the Joker and his goons still in the dinner hall? Did they just pick up their stuff and just let themselves out with any further incident? Why didn't Joker continue searching for Harvey Dent? And what about Hervey? What the hell happened to him? Did he just wake up inside a hidden carpartment in Wayne's house and just think nothing of it? I am really concerned as to why Batman left joker with all those people and did absolutely nothing. It seemed to me like an entire second portion of that scene was missing.

and i just found it really weird when he hit the ground that hard that he survived that was pretty damn high or did i miss something? did he use his glider or his hook? it looked to me like he just slammed in the ground ..

I know the truth scene was there but it went fast. he was saying more stuff. those scenes were great IMO.

kicking the guy out is there.

batman running on top of cop cars isnt. :(

So Batman saves Rachel but doesn't care about what Joker is doing to the other guests at the party? :confused:

3 questions for those who have seen it

1- Does Joker kick the guy right when he comes out of the lift in the penthouse scene ?

2- How long do we see him without makeup ?

3- Does he do that little hop and step dance during the funeral scene ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"