Devourer of Worlds - Ralph Ineson is Galactus

not personally familiar with his work... but, from the few clips of looked up on the guy, he has a very unique/distinctive voice for it

given some of the more high profiles names that were rumored for the role... this is such brilliant pull for them as obscure as it might seem

like someone in casting department was really like, "this is the voice reference I want for the character, who can we get that sounds like that... wait can we just get him? someone get his agent on the phone"

I'm assuming this will be a 1 and done villain. I'm interested how they are going to pull off Galactus.

I reckon that’s wise. The thing with galactus is, he can’t actually eat earth or the story ends. So the more he keeps coming back, the less of a threat he becomes

Love his voice! Wonder if he will change his accent or not.

I reckon that’s wise. The thing with galactus is, he can’t actually eat earth or the story ends. So the more he keeps coming back, the less of a threat he becomes
Being a 1 and done doesn't surprise me anymore, given what they did to Hela and Red Skull (yup, he was only in Endgame for like 5 minutes). I'm just surprised they are doing it for the first FF film.

But i guess thats better to use the character now than never, especially if the reboot doesn't get a sequel which imo, is a big possibility.

I don't necessarily see Galactus as one and done, as he can be both a foe and ally. He's much more complex than than what he gets credit for.

I'm familiar with the actor and it's one of those castings that nobody would have guessed, but makes complete sense as the choice. Not just his voice, but his menace and presence on screen. These are all great things for playing Galactus. He'll be able to scare and unsettle people as a villain within a PG film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"