Transformers Did Starscream Shoot...

So...did he shoot him, or not?

I still think he does!

I'd like to think he did, but until it's confirmed I do not know.

I have replayed the shot several times on the HD DVD version to try and get a better idea if SS did infact shoot. I have come to the conclusion that he did not, you see the missles come from behind him, and if you look at where he is in the shot before when getting away from the air force he is the second jet from the front, the missles come from the two rear jets.

I have replayed the shot several times on the HD DVD version to try and get a better idea if SS did infact shoot. I have come to the conclusion that he did not, you see the missles come from behind him, and if you look at where he is in the shot before when getting away from the air force he is the second jet from the front, the missles come from the two rear jets.
I totally agree.

I cant really tell on the normal DVD version, so i will take your word for it, it would have been an awesome bit of the plot for when Megatron returns in TF2 though.

Yes it would have, I can even remember at a convention or something where a fan asked on eof the writers if this was the case, they replied with "Hmm interesting" what ever that means.

^I think it means quite a lot! It would give Megatron a good reason to kick Starscreams ass in the sequel when he returns, not that he needs one of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"