Did your parents make rules about who you could date?

Triadkd

Civilian
Reaction score
My parents got a divorce and I lived with my mom, who was loving insane. She ended up in a mental hospital for a while, but anyway I wasnt allowed to date jews,whites, or any one taller than me. What about you guys?

They had to have a vagina.
Beat me to it.

Only I was going to say "No men."

Anyhoo, I guess I'll have to go with my back up pick...

No ******s.

I'm sorry to hear that, Triad :huh:
Anyhoo, I didn't really know my dad much growing up and my mom just wanted me on the pill. The day I turned fifteen. Period.

My dad said date "easy girls", my mom said no "easy girls". Me and my dad have been close ever since.

haha. no.
when i was younger my mom used to give me shat about "sticking to my own kind" but then she saw that i didn't heed her warnings and now they both know about the scum i've dated and don't say nuthin.

I didn't know you were lesbionic.
is that a bionic lesbian?
and no, she thinks it's only right that i date the hispandex mens since she's never dated anything else.
i just can't stand how territorial they are.
it's like they're going to pee on you anytime another guy checks you out.
it's disgusting!:cmad:

was only allowed to date someone of my own race.

was only allowed to date someone of my own race.
see. that's what i'm talking about.
what is that even about anyways?!?!
i think everyone should be FORCED to date someone of a different race, that way we can get over this whole racist thing faster.:o

right now im aiming to try and date someone in the latino race.

im italian/south african ( white)

My parents tried to pull the 'no bikers, no criminals' routene on me, until I pointed out that they dated bikers and criminals too. At this point my mother just said 'don't get pregnant'

I made that pretty much impossible.

hmmmm.... and being from South Africa i'm SURE they are DEAD against you dating black.

lol its kinda accepted now , but the old folks dont like it that much, When I was on campus on the states , I used to call home and tell my mom that I accidently got a black chick pregnant just to freak her out.

lol its kinda accepted now , but the old folks dont like it that much, When I was on campus on the states , I used to call home and tell my mom that I accidently got a black chick pregnant just to freak her out.
awwww.... but they're okay with the latinas?
you can just tell them they have a killer tan and that her parents were hippies that's why they gave her such an "exotic" sounding name.

No parents where cool. They just said have fun and don't get them pregnant.
My friends mom used to buy him comdoms.

No parents where cool. They just said have fun and don't get them pregnant.
My friends mom used to buy him comdoms.

My mother kept a box of 1000 in her room that she stole from work. She pretty much told me to help myself

Nope. They never told me who I should or shouldn't date. Nor did they try to control who my friends were either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"