• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did your parents make rules about who you could date?

So basically JcDc wants his daughter to date a sell out.:p

The main reason you see pretty milquetoast boys or girls dating a wild child is to either piss off their parents or because they see some danger in their significant other that they find more attractive than people of their own ilk.

My parents didn't do that with me. BUT I would not want my teenage daughter dating a certain kind of black guy. The ones with the baggy clothes, can't talk normal, won't look you in the eye, conceited, etc... That would not be allowed by me. However if it were a black guy that dressed normal, could speak real english, didn't make himself out to be the end all be all of world... That would be different.
People like you disgust me.

I'm honestly disgusted. I'll be back after I calm down before I end up banning myself

HAHAHA!!!
My parents limit on who I could date?
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm all for interracial dating. I mean, **** the concept of race. The world would be much better if everyone kept an open mind and dated outside of their race.

No. I never had problems with unrealistic rules, I was raised a certain way I guess and saw "easy" girls as pretty gross so I kind of kept away from them even when they were all over me. I stick to the "good" girls, or at least the ones who aren't that easy.

I'm all for interracial dating. I mean, **** the concept of race. The world would be much better if everyone kept an open mind and dated outside of their race.
There's only one race, and that's the Human race.
Race is so 1860's.

In the future is very likely that we will eventually all become similar in skin tone, most likely a brownish tan color, but hopefully ppl will give up racism before then and sometime soon...

While I don't mind dating a guy outside of my race, and my parents say that "I can date any guy I want", I know deep down inside my parents I end up dating/marrying a guy within my race.(Unless they end up liking you alot) They actually believe those stereotypes of each race. :rolleyes:

ahh i just brought my metal head purple haired girlfreind home a few weeks ago...
Seeing the look of what did you drag home on my moms face was priceless, but hey im 18 nothin she cant do anything.

My parents didn't do that with me. BUT I would not want my teenage daughter dating a certain kind of black guy. The ones with the baggy clothes, can't talk normal, won't look you in the eye, conceited, etc... That would not be allowed by me. However if it were a black guy that dressed normal, could speak real english, didn't make himself out to be the end all be all of world... That would be different.
You're a god damned joke. People like you don't even deserve to live on the face of this earth. Be happy your ignorance would fall on deaf ears. I hope your daughter is sleeping with someone from Wu-Tang.

^LOL, he wants a yes man house *****.

^LOL, he wants a yes man house *****.

I can go out with any girl I want. My parents don't mind
As long as she is a good person.

Well I dated this girl in highschool who was "goth". I was a hardcore jock. My mom after seeing my GF wasnt thrilled an infact said something to which I said mom go **** yourself.

Eventually that girl broke up with. 4 years later we told my mother we were getting married. My mother didnt like it to which I said "so, go **** yourself". True story. Dont let parents decide for you.

date as in sleep with I had no restrictions

Date as in a serious relationship, whatever she is, she had better be beautiful and intelligent to meet my family. Only once did I bring an 'acceptable' women home.

Which ones are only good enough to sleep with, but not good enough to bring home?

:dry::dry::dry::dry:

Which ones are only good enough to sleep with, but not good enough to bring home?

Hot bodies, very sexy but limited when it comes to intelligence :o

Such as one stewardess and one model (she was a magazine model) I dated in my past.

As long as she is a she and its alive...

I´ve never dated yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"