Did your parents make rules about who you could date?

And you complained when I said that the scots were ignorant and culturally backwards...

Oh, so you're a mean bugger as well? Should have expected as much! :oldrazz:

i'm going to say i'm scottish in a hope that that makes it ok for me not to know wo he is:huh:
THE HEF!?!?
how could you NOT know who he is?!
i thought the whole WORLD knew who this old panty sniffer was!!
this is him on an average day partying and talking to "important people" with his Bunny entourage.
hugh.jpg

Oh, so you're a mean bugger as well? Should have expected as much! :oldrazz:
only to you:cwink: :oldrazz:
THE HEF!?!?
how could you NOT know who he is?!
i thought the whole WORLD knew who this old panty sniffer was!!
this is him on an average day partying and talking to "important people" with his Bunny entourage.
hugh.jpg

ah....the bunny girl guy....:csad:

My parents didn't do that with me. BUT I would not want my teenage daughter dating a certain kind of black guy. The ones with the baggy clothes, can't talk normal, won't look you in the eye, conceited, etc... That would not be allowed by me. However if it were a black guy that dressed normal, could speak real english, didn't make himself out to be the end all be all of world... That would be different.

Oh,okay back on topic.

Um,parents didn't care. I was such a tomboy,I think they were just glad I was dating guys. :huh:

My dad just told me to let him know when I needed condoms, so he'd go buy the magnums for me from the counter my ex-girlfriend works at.

And yes, she knows who my father is.

Nothing they expressed verbally.

I ignored them anyways. Who I choose to Date/love/marry is my decision.

My parents didn't make any rules, but there were definitely some understood ones that I complied with (most of the time).

My parents didn't do that with me. BUT I would not want my teenage daughter dating a certain kind of black guy. The ones with the baggy clothes, can't talk normal, won't look you in the eye, conceited, etc... That would not be allowed by me. However if it were a black guy that dressed normal, could speak real english, didn't make himself out to be the end all be all of world... That would be different.

:dry::dry:

Nope, no rules, but I wasn't really "allowed" to date until I was 16.

Mom always said, "you fall in love with whoever you fall in love with..but I would prefer you to find a nice black girl." She made it perfectly clear how she felt about me possibly dating any white chicks...to not do so.

Mom always said, "you fall in love with whoever you fall in love with..but I would prefer you to find a nice black girl." She made it perfectly clear how she felt about me possibly dating any white chicks...to not do so.

:csad:

I need people like your mom to interview for a feature I'm writing on racism against interracial dating.....but no one at my college was willing to step forward and admit that they're racist :csad:

I wouldn't want any child of mine to bring home someone who didn't respect my child or me. Boy or girl. This has nothing to do with color as much as talk to me like a human and treat my child and myself with the same respect or get out of my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"