Die Hard 2

I really like Die Hard 2 I think its just damn fun I think imin the Minority when i say that DHWAV is my least favorite, it just wasnt very fun to me.

Bruce Willis agrees that with a vengeance was bad. His interviewwith kevin smith he said that 2 and 3 werent to his liking. (I dont agree though, they've all been awesome)

I liked Die Hard 2 alright.

I will agree that it's by far the least enjoyable out of all the Die Hard films, but I found it to be entertaining at times. The renegade military officers, especially Col. Stewart, provided much villainy (especially in the plane demonstration scene) for the film, so I do not believe they were at all lacking. I just found McClane's physical confrontation with them to be all too brief.

In my opinion Part 2 is the best of the sequels. Part 3 is okay up until that horribly tacked on, lame ending. That just ruins it for me. Movies like Die Hard, if they crap out on the ending, are unforgivable. Other genres, I can overlook a bad ending and appreciate what was good. Action movies, though, if they fumble a climax... Oof.

I actually really enjoyed part 4 too. It is definately lacking in the realism department, but the stunts were amazing and the movie was just plain fun.

To wit: I rank them: 2,4,3

Put me in the minority that loves DH2. Its my favorite of the series and I love all 4 of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"