Discussion: Congress, The Senate, The House of Representatives - Part I

When this motion comes to the floor, if I'm the Dems, I just walkout en masse and don't cast a single vote. First benefit is that they don't support that dipstick of a speaker and secondly, it'll show just how little support the bigger dipstick who is bringing the motion enjoys from her "colleagues".

Bernie can stay. :)
He's older than Biden and is running for a 6 year term. While I do think we should have more young people in public office, I think there's a certain level of hypocrisy on the part of people who say Biden is too old to be president. A lot of those people, I believe, would gladly vote for Sanders. I would gladly vote for him too. As long as people are healthy (mentally and physically), policy is more important to me than is age.

The way I see it is we don't need another politician to die in office that could have been replaced with a younger, healthier one who can carry on the torch. We don't need another RBG.

The way I see it is we don't need another politician to die in office that could have been replaced with a younger, healthier one who can carry on the torch. We don't need another RBG.
Agreed. Any time you have someone of advanced age; be it Sanders, Biden, or whomever, there is always a greater probability of that happening. With RBG, it was compounded by the fact that she had cancer.

He's older than Biden and is running for a 6 year term. While I do think we should have more young people in public office, I think there's a certain level of hypocrisy on the part of people who say Biden is too old to be president. A lot of those people, I believe, would gladly vote for Sanders. I would gladly vote for him too. As long as people are healthy (mentally and physically), policy is more important to me than is age.
Yeah, Bernie still seems sharper than both Trump and Biden right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"