• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Discussion: Congress, The Senate, The House of Representatives - Part I

They are so sure their cult leader is going to win they have to hold this for him to get the credit.
I think it's more like they want to make it an election issue in order for him (but even more so 'them") to have a better chance to win.

Amend it, not end it, is the conclusion I've reached.

But the simple reality is that no matter how many resources and tools are put towards protecting people, some people are going to do bad things or be put in unsafe positions. That’s humanity. That’s society. Thinking that if we magically threaten to sue companies that it will fix things is not just silly, it’s wrong.

This is rightwing, libertarian nonsense - that 'laws don't work so don't have any laws'.

I absolutely hate that the Dems gambled on the GOP doing their fealty to Trump on the stupid give them all they want immigration bill, and it worked.

Yeah.....I've been saying for quite some time that the Dems face a very uphill battle in the senate this year. The map lays out about as bad as it could possibly be and that was BEFORE Hogan decided to run in Maryland.
We need a blue wave to save us. :(

Yeah.....I've been saying for quite some time that the Dems face a very uphill battle in the senate this year. The map lays out about as bad as it could possibly be and that was BEFORE Hogan decided to run in Maryland.

I strongly suspect Hogan's anti-abortion stance is going to be a bigger issue than it would have been before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"