Discussion: FOX News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take that Al Gore! :mad::up:

Glenn Beck= Bill O'Reilly Light, Less Filling, More Flavor

Glenn Beck is FAR more palatable that Bill O'Reilly.

O'Reilly is just smarmy.

Glenn Beck is an idiot, a HUGE idiot and I'm thinking of killing him with my own hands, and I could do it too, strangling him and then, perhaps turning his body into fuel...specially now that it's revealed he's such a little *****, there's something in his voice that just irks me, he is like a fat, graying Hitler.
plus, he should change his name.

Glenn Beck is this guy who has this show on CNN Headline News. I like him, though I don't agree with a lot he says. Unlike Bill O'Reily, Glenn is pro-freedom.

Glenn Beck is a good commentator. He has a sense of humor - which makes him far more enjoyable than most of the guys out there. He also makes no bones about the fact that his opinions are just that - opinion - and are by no means an end all be all.

This video was due to the fact he almost died in a hospital after, apparently, incompetence on the part of the hospital.

I don't understand the problem with him being a wee bit miffed and why he wouldn't use his "power" to right what he sees as a wrong :confused:

He talks about a lot of topics nobody else touches and should. He does have a sense of humour which is good but can come across as a bit of a *****e. I did like when Anderson Cooper interviewed him and made fun of him for 5 minutes on the last new show of 2007.

Glenn Beck is an idiot, a HUGE idiot and I'm thinking of killing him with my own hands, and I could do it too, strangling him and then, perhaps turning his body into fuel...specially now that it's revealed he's such a little *****, there's something in his voice that just irks me, he is like a fat, graying Hitler.
plus, he should change his name.

Dude ,you just tell me where to send the check so that you have the resources you need in the murder of Beck.

hahahaha! saying that the people in the California wildfires lost their homes because they were anti-American is sooooo funny!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Glenn Beck is great!

[YT]JegKCAO6N7I[/YT]

[YT]d_H4q-jNgVU[/YT]

my conclusion: *****ebag right-wing tool with possible undertones of pervert and racist.

His whole demeanor screams born *****e.
Ignorance is truly bliss, thats why hes always ******* smiling.

hahahaha! saying that the people in the California wildfires lost their homes because they were anti-American is sooooo funny!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Glenn Beck is great!

He was talking about the Hollywood, liberal elite.

But - come on - he at times makes the type of un-PC jokes all of us do.

my conclusion: *****ebag right-wing tool with possible undertones of pervert and racist.

He is hardly a pervert or a racist, nor right-wing.

He is a Mormon-Libertarian who has a style that works for some and infuriates others.

He never cries in the video.

But he is in pain because he almost died. :o

I cant believe he said "i've got a camera and some time on my hands" to that chick. That sounds lawsuit worthy!

It was a joke!? Obviously a joke. Get a grip :whatever:

Another classic from the stand up career of Glenn Beck. And there i was thinking he was SERIOUS :whatever:

I guess it would be Bill O'Reilly that would be inviting that young lady back to his hotel for dinner and naked pictures :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"