Discussion: Gay Rights XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
on a side note, Marx and I noticed this year at Columbus's Pride Festival, the Parade more than doubled in size.. due to the amount of churches now partaking after progression has moved forward. All very supportive and most were holding signs asking us to forgive them for their past.

It was really touching. The parade is ridiculously long now, but it really was amazing to see how many churches have come out in support even when compared to last year.

They're beginning to discover what my own church knew a long time ago; you need gays to stage a kickass Christmas pageant.

So basically it's picking and choosing what to follow, and no longer following certain things because of cultural and attitude shifts.

I'm not sure what point blank belief means, but I don't think it's that.

But I guess that just means we have to wait a few more years for the cultural and attitude shifts towards gays to cause those parts of the bible to be ignored like the parts about stoning and slavery and wearing different fabrics.
And dont forget my favorite! Killing 2 doves for every menstralcycle to cleanse ones self as well as if your husband dies you must promptly wed his brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"