Discussion: Health And Healthcare III

Healthcare that goes away the moment you need it.

Trump and Republicans want to do away with even more health insurance because that is so unnecessary now. I suppose when you are dead, you don't need it anymore.

But how are you gonna pay for it?!?

Also

source.gif

Dumb question: with Biden, can he restore the individual mandate to ACA and therefore invalidate the reasoning as why it is illegal? Obviously not ideal since the next Republican president can choose to remove it again but at least it’s a stop gap?

Dumb question: with Biden, can he restore the individual mandate to ACA and therefore invalidate the reasoning as why it is illegal? Obviously not ideal since the next Republican president can choose to remove it again but at least it’s a stop gap?
I thought he was going to try and make it into a public option.

I thought he was going to try and make it into a public option.
I think that’s the long term. But in the short term, there is a case going in front of the court arguing he legality of the ACA without the mandate.

I think that’s the long term. But in the short term, there is a case going in front of the court arguing he legality of the ACA without the mandate.
Well the mandate is the most hated part of the law.

But it’s the mechanism to keep costs down. If only a few pay in, then it defeats the purpose

So if a Medicare for All system were to happen, what would become of Humana, Aetna, Wellcare, or BCBS employees? Would they be absorbed into the HHS and would their resources be absorbed into it as well?

So if a Medicare for All system were to happen, what would become of Humana, Aetna, Wellcare, or BCBS employees? Would they be absorbed into the HHS and would their resources be absorbed into it as well?

I think someone (Bernie? Warren?) said so during one of the debates, but I'm not 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"