• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Discussion: LGBTQ+ Rights XVI - Part 6

Nope, previous management. That whole twitter files stuff? It didn't exactly reveal what the right wing is believing it did, though it did reveal that her account needed approval from higher up to act on her stochastic terrorism. Though, I imagine it is safer than ever, as transphobia is perfectly fine with Musk's view.

Shame. Gives me hope the Hogwarts game fails.

I was contemplating getting the game at one point given Rowling's minimal involvement but then when I saw the synopsis is basically: "Goblins are fighting for freedom and as a wizard you are trying to keep them enslaved" I passed on it.

I was contemplating getting the game at one point given Rowling's minimal involvement but then when I saw the synopsis is basically: "Goblins are fighting for freedom and as a wizard you are trying to keep them enslaved" I passed on it.

From other bits I had seen, the story gets much worse.

It was already enough to skip it for me. I can't find any way to justify even indirectly giving money to Rowling and certainly not one like this.

I didn't even go see the movie. I'm basically ignoring anything she's associated with.

They are on the verge of making violence against them legal, I am sure of it.

I didn't even go see the movie. I'm basically ignoring anything she's associated with.
Me either although in that case it was for more than just her. None of those Fantastic Beasts movies are actually about Fantastic Beasts anyways.

Pretty much. I wouldn't live there even for free. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"