Discussion: LGBTQ+ Rights XVI - Part 6

You can freedom of your religion-- but that means you have to let others have theirs, too. Your freedom means you can't dictate to others how they should live.

That's disappointing. I thought Fetterman was cool. :(

kl74ddxyqclc1.jpeg

Last edited:

kl74ddxyqclc1.jpeg
Also, she donated £70,000 to this cause in February:

efr7uf24ppjc1.jpeg

Also, she donated £70,000 to this cause in February:

View attachment 82783

And this is why i have no Respect for anybody who bought Hogwarts Legacy.
The Women gets a cut from every HP thing and uses it to Hurt Transpeople.
The more people show WB that there is value in the HP IP, the more they will do with it...which means she gets Money that she then uses to actively hurt the LGBT community.
People who buy any HP product...help her in her fight against LGBT people who do nothing to anybody and just want to live their life.

And this is why i have no Respect for anybody who bought Hogwarts Legacy.
The Women gets a cut from every HP thing and uses it to Hurt Transpeople.
The more people show WB that there is value in the HP IP, the more they will do with it...which means she gets Money that she then uses to actively hurt the LGBT community.
People who buy any HP product...help her in her fight against LGBT people who do nothing to anybody and just want to live their life.

There is no ethical consumption. Everyone's lines are different. HP fans getting I have no real problem. I do not respect the "but we have to support the developers argument". I also do not respect streamers who still streamed it.

Their economy is shambles and this Elon Musk and JK Rowling trash on the road to genocide (the purposeful and systemic elimination of an identity) is what both parties of the UK are obsessed with.

2021:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"