Discussion: The REPUBLICAN Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
hawkingmama0mx.jpg

My Mom is really fat.
It's sad because she always wants to come up for a visit, but when she inevitably fails on her diet, she's scared to be seen by me (the fat kid in the family who pulled it together and got chiseled/fit/un-fat), and puts it off until,..."someday", when she won't look so lard-ass.

I think it's gross because 1) Um, hello, MOM?, I, am not really interested in how ATTRACTIVE you are.K?K.
and
2) We haven't seen eachother in half a decade.:(
Does this mean that Feta cheese, Sweet Rolls and her own Vanity are more important to her than face-time with her own favorite son?:confused:

But that's partially MY thing, 'cause no WAY do I want to pay money to go back to depressing as Hell IDAHO for a few days to hang with my fat-ass MOM!, let them come to "Paradise on Earth" Seattle. Right?, and bask in the glory of my wirey physique.

See how weird that is?
LMMFWAO! Hahahahahahahah

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I don't think it's a "gimmick".
I think she feels that what she says is true, whether or not she's stopped to think about what exactly she's saying at any given moment.

My skepticism comes from the fact that I haven't heard much from her at all in the past couple of years, but when I was following her, and saw her on CNN, and heard her on talk radio shows, etc. a while back, she said "inflammatory" things, but they were always things that at least contained a kernel of SENSE.

I don't know if she's subsequently lost her mind, but I've agreed with a lot of what I've heard her say in the past.

I will admit that I give a default reverence to anyone who makes fun of, damns, or mocks "the way things are" currently.*shrug*

this is the way i see it. anne coulter was probably raised in a wealthy, conservative family in connecticut or on long island by a fridged, alcoholic mother and a distant, selfish father and she devolved into an educated, sociopathic sensationalist with an enormous ego and an intense case of paranoia with a touch of dementia.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
My Mom is really fat.
It's sad because she always wants to come up for a visit, but when she inevitably fails on her diet, she's scared to be seen by me (the fat kid in the family who pulled it together and got chiseled/fit/un-fat), and puts it off until,..."someday", when she won't look so lard-ass.

I think it's gross because 1) Um, hello, MOM?, I, am not really interested in how ATTRACTIVE you are.K?K.
and
2) We haven't seen eachother in half a decade.:(
Does this mean that Feta cheese, Sweet Rolls and her own Vanity are more important to her than face-time with her own favorite son?:confused:

But that's partially MY thing, 'cause no WAY do I want to pay money to go back to depressing as Hell IDAHO for a few days to hang with my fat-ass MOM!, let them come to "Paradise on Earth" Seattle. Right?, and bask in the glory of my wirey physique.

See how weird that is?
LMMFWAO! Hahahahahahahah

:( :( :( :( :(

sinewave said:
this is the way i see it. anne coulter was probably raised in a wealthy, conservative family in connecticut or on long island by a fridged, alcoholic mother and a distant, selfish father and she devolved into an educated, sociopathic sensationalist with an enormous ego and an intense case of paranoia with a touch of dementia.
sounds about right.
Very entertaining.
If she's ever elected President, then I'll get antsy.:up:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
I don't think it's a "gimmick".
I think she feels that what she says is true, whether or not she's stopped to think about what exactly she's saying at any given moment.

My skepticism comes from the fact that I haven't heard much from her at all in the past couple of years, but when I was following her, and saw her on CNN, and heard her on talk radio shows, etc. a while back, she said "inflammatory" things, but they were always things that at least contained a kernel of SENSE.

I don't know if she's subsequently lost her mind, but I've agreed with a lot of what I've heard her say in the past.

I will admit that I give a default reverence to anyone who makes fun of, damns, or mocks "the way things are" currently.*shrug*

It may not be wise to be so, dare I say, liberal with that reverence. Whatever you may remember about her from way back when, it doesn't show in her, now. I've read entire columns by her where she never makes a point about anything, just makes bad jokes about Democrats. Sense is irrelevant to her, as long as whatever she says can piss people off, frustrate them, or both. She just did an interview on "Today" where she ended by asking Lauer where Katie Couric (who she's never gotten along with) was. Why? Because it could annoy him (he'd dared to question some of the statements in her most recent book). Being obnoxious and asinine is all Ann Coulter has.

bored said:
It may not be wise to be so, dare I say, liberal with that reverence. Whatever you may remember about her from way back when, it doesn't show in her, now. I've read entire columns by her where she never makes a point about anything, just makes bad jokes about Democrats.
Yeah, like I said...I haven't heard a peep from her for a couple of years. I was just saying, when I used to hear her on a "sort-of" regular basis, she at least sounded smart.
Also, you may be biased. Your "bad jokes about liberals", may be MY, "PREACH IT, SISTER!"

bored said:
Sense is irrelevant to her, as long as whatever she says can piss people off, frustrate them, or both. She just did an interview on "Today" where she ended by asking Lauer where Katie Couric (who she's never gotten along with) was. Why? Because it could annoy him (he'd dared to question some of the statements in her most recent book). Being obnoxious and asinine is all Ann Coulter has.
To me that sounds awesome.:confused:

Would you've rather've been watching the 4AM Farm Report?
And don't think for 2 seconds that Al Franken doesn't resort to childish crap like that.
That's why I love them both.
Both are RIGHT. Both are WRONG, and both ENTERTAIN Me.

:confused:
What's the DEELIO?:confused:

I like Ann Coulter. Always have. She is tough, smart and brave.

And by smart, I mean very smart. Brilliant in fact.

Not only is she correct in her understanding of humanity and human society, she knows how to operate tactically. And that is why she is so provacative. Bleeding hearts hate her because they respond emotionally to her. Use reason, and her positions make sense.

She knows what she is doing: "Coulter relishes her reputation as a controversial speaker, telling The Sunday Times of London in 2002, "I am a polemicist. I am perfectly frank about that. I like to stir up the pot. I don't pretend to be impartial or balanced, as broadcasters do."" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter

EDIT: Woah what the heck? I posted a message and it went to the wrong thread. Still worked here, but oh well. I don't like these kinds of threads cause of th arguments and stuff.

She's actually smarter than you think.
She says **** like this to get attention.

The media gives it to her.
It's why she has a job.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Are you insane?:confused:

She TOtally hates Liberalism and thinks that it's an inordinately huge factor in "the downfall of America as it should be".

Please.:confused:

You're probably one of these ostriches that thinks Glen Danzig isn't really HARD CORE in RL.

HARD CORE in RL???

:confused: what's that supposed to mean, I love Danzig.

Superman said:
Ann Coulter lambasts some 9/11 widows

NEW YORK - The group of outspoken 9/11 widows who pushed for the commission to investigate the attacks are "self-obsessed" and act "as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them," conservative author Ann Coulter charges in her new book

Coulter appeared on NBC's "Today" show on Tuesday, marking the release of "Godless: The Church of Liberalism" and reiterated her stance, saying the women used their grief "to make a political point."

In her book, Coulter said, "I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."

The women are Kristen Breitweiser, Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg and Patty Casazza of New Jersey. Coulter refers to them as the "Witches of East Brunswick," the New Jersey town where two of them live.

"Having my husband burn alive in a building brought me no joy," Van Auken told the Daily News in Wednesday's editions in response to Coulter.

"She sounds like a very disturbed, unraveled person," Breitweiser said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060607/ap_en_ot/coulter9_11_widows_3

:rolleyes:

She is blunt, but correct. As tragic as 911 was, they need to get on with their lives.

You didn't see Pearl Harbour widows coming out demanding an investigation into their loss.

War Lord said:
She is blunt, but correct. As tragic as 911 was, they need to get on with their lives.

You didn't see Pearl Harbour widows coming out demanding an investigation into their loss.

that's not even what she is saying:rolleyes:

She's saying that just because they have lost someone in a terrorist event it shouldn't exclude them from being questioned.

Man-Thing said:
that's not even what she is saying:rolleyes:

She's saying that just because they have lost someone in a terrorist event it shouldn't exclude them from being questioned.

She is still correct.

I still can't get over Matt, that interview was hilarious. I bet he went back to his dressing room and cried in anger. Afterwords he looked at himself in the mirror and said (while grinting his teeth) "I'm not biased! I'm not biased!"

The little Katie joke at the end was excellent.:up:

Truthteller said:
I like Ann Coulter. Always have. She is tough, smart and brave.

And by smart, I mean very smart. Brilliant in fact.

Not only is she correct in her understanding of humanity and human society, she knows how to operate tactically. And that is why she is so provacative. Bleeding hearts hate her because they respond emotionally to her. Use reason, and her positions make sense.

She knows what she is doing: "Coulter relishes her reputation as a controversial speaker, telling The Sunday Times of London in 2002, "I am a polemicist. I am perfectly frank about that. I like to stir up the pot. I don't pretend to be impartial or balanced, as broadcasters do."" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter

So you have no problem with her mocking 9-11 widows, you think that's okay and not in very poor taste. If liberal acted the way she acted (by calling all conversatives evil all the time) you would hate that person. I say its a double standard. Besides that just makes her glorified shock jock, she is more concerned with stirring the pot than saying something intelligent, she lowers the tone of political discussion in US, she is doing everyone a disservice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"