Discussion: The Supreme Court II

Nope. Nor have I ever spoken about a woman that way.

So you've only had sex with women you've had lasting relationships with?

Sounds like a personal choice. Either way you are in no position to judge someone else that views sex differently, and that includes women.

I have. And I dont do this "locker room" horse****. And I'm literally in a locker room multiple times a day for work. Decent men don't trest women like conquests, even in conversation

You don't share sex stories with friends?

You can't lump every guy that's ever bragged about sex in with the guys that went too far and genuinely do consider women little more than a hole for a penis. And you can't blame every guy that's ever bragged about hookups for the actions of men who raped someone.

And you're assuming a person needs to consider all women notches or holes for penises before they can brag about hookups. Which isnt true at all.

Also you may want to remember that it's not just guys that brag about sex and tell their friends about who they've had sex with. Women do too.
No, I am blaming a very specific man, who had very specific friends, who thought treating a woman like she was something to make fun of in their yearbook was great. There is bragging about sex, and what we are talking about here. They put it in their yearbook. Why?

No, I am blaming a very specific man, who had very specific friends, who thought treating a woman like she was something to make fun of in their yearbook was great. There is bragging about sex, and what we are talking about here. They put it in their yearbook. Why?

Because they were 17 and they were stupid.

You're right she may not have known. I'd bet that she did but hey I could be wrong. Sure.

Doesn't change the fact that she endorsed him in that letter and defended his character. Whatever happened between them when they were 17 has no relevance.
It is astounding. It is almost like you are willing to believe the worst of the women and just believe the men.

So you've only had sex with women you've had lasting relationships with?

Sounds like a personal choice. Either way you are in no position to judge someone else that views sex differently, and that includes women.
But you are in a position to judge women as you see fit? Because you are doing plenty of that in here.

But you are in a position to judge women as you see fit? Because you are doing plenty of that in here.

I'm really not.

You're the one doing the judging. You're the one insinuating that any guy that takes pride in sexual conquest is some kind of deviant or monster and lumping them with rapists.

Just because sexual abuse is a sensitive issue, it doesn't mean people need to just blindly believe any and all accusations. Murder is a sensitive topic too but before you declare someone's guilt there's this little thing called evidence.

Because they were 17 and they were stupid.

You know, there are probably a lot 17 year olds who never attempted to rape someone at a party. I don't think that that is a very low bar for a Supreme Court Justice.

Not to mention, there is clear evidence that his drinking continued well into his adulthood. And then you add in his clerkship with Judge Kozinksi, there are questions.

Blame it on the rich white boy culture of that time period. But that doesn't make it right, nor should we ignore it.

I'm really not.

You're the one doing the judging. You're the one insinuating that any guy that takes pride in sexual conquest in some kind of deviant or monster and lumping them with rapists.

Just because sexual abuse is a sensitive issue, it doesn't mean people need to just blindly believe any and all accusations. Murder is a sensitive topic too but before you declare someone's guilt there's this little thing called evidence.
No, I believe this general behavior from too many men has led to an environment that has allowed sexual assault on women to thrive. Downplaying, victim blaming, treating women like they are thins that have one use, etc.

You boil down this treatment of a woman, labeling her a **** in public, is someone simply "stupid" behavior. It is far more then that.

You know, there are probably a lot 17 year olds who never attempted to rape someone at a party. I don't think that that is a very low bar for a Supreme Court Justice.

Not to mention, there is clear evidence that his drinking continued well into his adulthood. And then you add in his clerkship with Judge Kozinksi, there are questions.

Blame it on the rich white boy culture of that time period. But that doesn't make it right, nor should we ignore it.

You've already declared him guilty.

You don't share sex stories with friends?
Not beyond vague insinuations and never (NEVER) specifying the person. I've gotten more intimate in conversation with people I'm in a relationship with, but that's in confidence, and even then I avoid naming names, and it's never in a "DUDEBRO I TOTALLY ****ED THAT CHICK THAT WORKS IN THE OFFICE AND SHE DID XYZ" That's for *****ebags

You've already declared him guilty.

I mean, there is evidence of his drinking. Mark Judge, his high school friend, is not exactly a great character witness, especially based on his memoir. Hell, his college roommate just said that the Ramirez story is very plausible, based on how Kavanaugh got when he got drunk. It is clear what kind of things he got up to in high school and college. Stuff that should be disqualifying for the Supreme Court.

I didn't know SHH was filled with so many choir boys.

Word of advice though, people are going to disagree with you on things. You can't just live life believing that anyone that disagrees with you is a s***bag.

Dudes brag about chicks they smashed all the time. I'm guilty. My friends are guilty. If I ever confided in anyone it meant that I valued their friendship and their bond over the girl in question. Whether it was a mutual friend or someone I would never see again. Girls do it too.

If this is shocking news to you then I don't know what to tell you.

I mean, there is evidence of his drinking. Mark Judge, his high school friend, is not exactly a great character witness, especially based on his memoir. Hell, his college roommate just said that the Ramirez story is very plausible, based on how Kavanaugh got when he got drunk. It is clear what kind of things he got up to in high school and college. Stuff that should be disqualifying for the Supreme Court.

You are equating him being a drinker to him being a rapist.

Depends on who you ask. But I guess the more pertenant question to you is....do you consider only religious people capable of not being crude towards women?

No but the odds are more likely.

I didn't know SHH was filled with so many choir boys.

Word of advice though, people are going to disagree with you on things. You can't just live life believing that anyone that disagrees with you is a s***bag.

Dudes brag about chicks they smashed all the time. I'm guilty. My friends are guilty. If I ever confided in anyone it meant that I valued their friendship and their bond over the girl in question. Whether it was a mutual friend or someone I would never see again. Girls do it too.

If this is shocking news to you then I don't know what to tell you.
Oh my God, you actually posted this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"