Disney Prepping Live Action "Cruella de Vil" Film

Not offended at all, I just thought it was funny.

I don't know what "mra" is, but if you're trying to imply that I'm a racist you're insane.

When you're not smart enough to write an intelligent answer, a gif is your friend.

When a post is too stupid to even bother writing a response to, a gif is your friend. :yay:

Last edited:
I'm not a MRA, SJW, BMF, BAE, DVD, ILM, CIA, FBI!!!!!:wall: sooooooo many acronyms!

What I am is observant, and what I see is two specific individuals at the center of stirring the pot consistently in my beloved Misc Movies section, causing a hullabaloo!

This is my nice, friendly non probationary warning to the still active member of this dynamic duo. Cease! :)

It has Emma Stone. Even if it is terrible, I am in.

I'm not a MRA, SJW, BMF, BAE, DVD, ILM, CIA, FBI!!!!!:wall: sooooooo many acronyms!

What I am is observant, and what I see is two specific individuals at the center of stirring the pot consistently in my beloved Misc Movies section, causing a hullabaloo!

This is my nice, friendly non probationary warning to the still active member of this dynamic duo. Cease! :)
CsCOjRe.gif

Who do you think he learn't how to be a Female Body Inspector from?

http://www.tracking-board.com/spect...-stone-starring-cruella-for-disney-exclusive/

Spectre co-writer Jez Butterworth has been tapped to rewrite CRUELLA, the live-action family comedy from Disney. Butterworth takes over writing duties from Kelly Marcel, who was working on an original draft from Aline Brosh McKenna.
Cruella stars Emma Stone as the titular villainess, which is based on the character Cruella de Vil, who first appeared in the novel “The Hundred and One Dalmatians” by Dodie Smith. The character was previously portrayed by Glenn Close in Disney’s previous live-action adaptations of the story; Close is also serving as an executive producer on Cruella.

Of all the upcoming live action Disney films, this one is the least interesting to me. I don't wanna see some kinda tragic backstory for the Disney villains. Anyone else here feel this way?

Me,but it's going to happen, so no point complaining now.

At least they've got a talented lead actress.

Ermergerd Close as a producer! That's hot!

It is a bit over done at this point but I do like the idea of humanizing the villains. Good and bad isn't back and White.

It's hard to make a woman who wants to skin puppies sympathetic.

Reactions: CJ
I already saw this movie. Back in the 90's With Glenn Close. :) :up:

Reactions: CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"