Disney Prepping Live Action "Cruella de Vil" Film

Yeah I’m not sure what they are going for here. She shouldn’t be sympathetic. But then this isn’t going to be a Joker origin story either.

I’m keen for this. I’m getting a vibe like...what are you willing to do to get to the top? Should be fascinating character driven stuff.

Emma Stone looks too pretty for this role

EubnI07UcAI2LV0

That actually doesn’t look bad. It doesn’t look like they’re going the Maleficent route of making her completely sympathetic. I like the voice Stone is doing.

Are they still aiming for a theatrical debut?

That actually doesn’t look bad. It doesn’t look like they’re going the Maleficent route of making her completely sympathetic. I like the voice Stone is doing.
Yeah I notice Stone does very decent accents when she has to. She's got skills.

Call me in. Looks interesting, but Im not confident the plot will be interesting. Emma looks amazing.

Looks like they’re making her into a psychopath.....thank god!

...burning mansions, [hear me roar], villains in rad outfits, crazy cars; is this a Batman film?

Serious note, with everything aside... why does she ape someone else for the black/white aesthetic. That seems dumb, very "Han Nobody = Solo" nonsense.

Hmm I’m not mad at it wasn’t bad at all. I expect the second trailer will be more comedic.

I don’t know if it’ll be any good but it sure looks fun. The cinematography looks good and the costumes look fabulous. I can see this being a big hit with the cosplay crowd.

That was... interesting to say the least. Not sure how I feel about this, but it doesn't look awful. The costuming and overall aesthetic look nice.

I thought the trailer was fine. I wasn't blown away by it as alot of people seem to be, but then , again, I was never a huge 101 Dalmatians fan, so the origin of Cruella is not high on my list of films I want to see.

While I really don't find Emma Stone as a very menacing figure , she does does a British accent pretty well.

Ehhh...they’ve gone and turned Cruella into Harley Quinn
I keep seeing people online saying this, but I don’t see it. Aside from both being female villains, I really don’t see the similarities at all.

She didn't make me think Harley Quinn. I guess I can sort of see it aesthetically, but.....not really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"