• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Disney's Frozen - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
why doesn't Brad Bird want to do an Incredibles sequel??

and if not a feature film, I would have thought Disney might have done a 2d animated tv show to continue the story.

Ultimately Incredibles is his baby and Pixar will never move forward without him in doing a sequel. The argument I'll make which might be a reason for the lack of sequel is that Incredibles really isn't a story that needs continuing or to be franchised. It's really the story of a family struggling to live a normal life and by the time the films ends they get exactly that.

Ultimately Incredibles is his baby and Pixar will never move forward without him in doing a sequel. The argument I'll make which might be a reason for the lack of sequel is that Incredibles really isn't a story that needs continuing or to be franchised. It's really the story of a family struggling to live a normal life and by the time the films ends they get exactly that.

yeah......but the ending certainly teased more adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"