Do names correlate to personality?

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
Do ever meet someone and hear their name, and immediately think they're going to be a certain way personality-wise? I was laughing about this with a coworker, and we agreed that any dude named Brett is going to automatically be an *******...he just is. I have worked with dudes named Brett before, and they're always obnoxious little mother****ers that talk way too much. :p Could just be a coincidence of course.

I was laughing about this with a coworker, and we agreed that any dude named Brett is going to automatically be an *******...he just is.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAAHAAAAHHAHAA

HAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAAHAAA!!!

Do ever meet someone and hear their name, and immediately think they're going to be a certain way personality-wise? I was laughing about this with a coworker, and we agreed that any dude named Brett is going to automatically be an *******...he just is. I have worked with dudes named Brett before, and they're always obnoxious little mother****ers that talk way too much. :p Could just be a coincidence of course.

That is so true. :wow:

Brett is just a very preppy name, man. You hear someone named Brett, you know he's done some frat boy **** in his day.

Pretty Much agreed. Every one named Rob is usually funny.

I've never actually met anybody named Terry. But that's Hulk Hogan's real name...so that makes it even weirder.

Hey, you already know my name means perfection. Hulk "Terry" Hogan. Terence Stamp. Terrence Malick. Terrence....Trent D'Arby. The list goes on and on.

Hey, you already know my name means perfection. Hulk "Terry" Hogan. Terence Stamp. Terrence Malick. Terrence....Trent D'Arby. The list goes on and on.

I definitely associate modesty with the name. :up:

Had to go there huh?

I've only known one Brett...and that dude was DEFINITELY an *******.

I have known guys name Biff...and they were are big giant pricks:o

And every girl I knew named Keshia were very ****ty:cwink:

But that is what I have seen:o

I have known guys name Biff...and they were are big giant pricks:o

You're ****tin' me. I didn't know Biff was a real name. The only Biff I know of is, well...

250px-Biff_1955.JPG

HELLO! ANYBODY HOME, McFLY???!!!

Every guy I knew named Cody has been a *****ebag.

the only exception to the Brett/***hole thing I know of is Brett Favre.

Nate is usually a jock-*****e...and Zach is usually a hyper idiot

I hate all girls named Linda. HATE THEM :cmad:

that is such an ugly name for a girl .. i hate lindas. also KAREN , i have met so many karen's that caused nothing but drama . dane cook was right on the money with that one..

All the Chase's I know, including myself, are all funny white guys.

What do you think when you hear the name "Misty"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"