Do names correlate to personality?

never met a justin i didn't like... something odd about us yes, but were usually pretty laid back and "good guys" very very few are *******s

All the Chase's I know, including myself, are all funny white guys.

or hot as hell gay guys... but then again i think several rename themselves chase...

theres alot of gay guys named...

micheal
chase
tanner
colt
skylar
danny

and i've also noticed an odd trend lately.. strait guys usually take a name and make it short... Mike, tom, etc... gay guys usually do the full think.. philip, michael, thomas, Anderson, etc... some also just keep the "boy name" danny, mikey, etc... i dunno.. its wierd but for some reason **** thread made me think of that

or hot as hell gay guys... but then again i think several rename themselves chase...

micheal
chase
tanner
colt
skylar
danny

and i've also noticed an odd trend lately.. strait guys usually take a name and make it short... Mike, tom, etc... gay guys usually do the full think.. philip, michael, thomas, Anderson, etc... some also just keep the "boy name" danny, mikey, etc... i dunno.. its wierd but for some reason **** thread made me think of that

bullshtzs8.jpg

I think they do...to some degree.

My thinking is that a person's is named from their parents. The parents raises the child with the sort of frame of mind that correlates with the persuaded choice of name that they gave their child. This frame of mind can be persuaded by several factors such as education, living conditions, geographic location, and religion.

For example, if a doctor and his/her wife are in their late 30's, they'll probably give their child a name that's noble, religious, or prestigious (i.e., Adam, Derrick, William, Thomas..etc). Two uneducated teenagers, living in unfit surroundings, their child may be given a name that's nifty, contrived or varied from existing names, or arbitrarily re-spelled and pronounced (i.e., De'andre, Africka, Banisha).

Like others have said, sometimes, after the baby is born, the parents, based on their judgment and their frame of mind, will name a child after looking at it. This could fall into "you-look-like a __________" category of names.

-TNC

micheal
chase
tanner
colt
skylar
danny

That's MY name!:cmad:

The only name/personality coorelation I've really ever noticed is in kids. Little boys named Robbie, and girls named Danielle both tend to be brats. And my poor cousin named her oldest son Robbie and he daughter Danielle. I guess we forgot to warn her.

Every guy name Tony including one of my good friends all think they are god gift to women:whatever:

Hey, you already know my name means perfection. Hulk "Terry" Hogan. Terence Stamp. Terrence Malick. Terrence....Trent D'Arby. The list goes on and on.

A old friend of my sister's was named Terry...he was a flaming homo. Funny as hell too.

A old friend of my sister's was named Terry...he was a flaming homo. Funny as hell too.

Gay guys all have the same names straight guys do, so I ain't too worried about it.

debbies, susans and theresas are secretaries.

edit: and barbaras

Pokemon gotta catch 'em all:hehe:
i don't think i will ever outlive that damn pokemon... of all the names they had to give her, why mine? oh well, i guess it could be worse

brett favre is an a-hole too.

as far as names go, i've met a lot of lisa's, and all of them were snobby *****es, except one.

My last ex was called Lisa. I say 'was' because I killed the stuck-up robotic b**ch :cmad:

:oldrazz:

My name is Marielle.

If Marielle means Creepy black chick that likes watching yaoi anime, then yeah... sure.

I think they do...to some degree.

My thinking is that a person's is named from their parents. The parents raises the child with the sort of frame of mind that correlates with the persuaded choice of name that they gave their child. This frame of mind can be persuaded by several factors such as education, living conditions, geographic location, and religion.

For example, if a doctor and his/her wife are in their late 30's, they'll probably give their child a name that's noble, religious, or prestigious (i.e., Adam, Derrick, William, Thomas..etc). Two uneducated teenagers, living in unfit surroundings, their child may be given a name that's nifty, contrived or varied from existing names, or arbitrarily re-spelled and pronounced (i.e., De'andre, Africka, Banisha).

Like others have said, sometimes, after the baby is born, the parents, based on their judgment and their frame of mind, will name a child after looking at it. This could fall into "you-look-like a __________" category of names.

-TNC

I don't think so.

Kyle=wimp.

Are there any white ppl named Keisha or Lamar..?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"