Do you like Bloodrayne?

C

crusher310

I sure do!
I just bought it on DVD and I love it!
I have heard a lot of criticism about films made by Boll, but I wanted to give “Bloodrayne” a chance pretty much cause I was impressed with the cast (Michael Madsen, Ben Kingsley). I got a screener of the film from my work at UMG so I watched it over the weekend and it was surprisingly pretty cool. I’ve never really checked out the horror/action kind of films before but this one made me a little intrigued. It has a lot of great names in the film (especially some good looking actresses) and all of them did a good job. The action scenes were exciting and some I thought were unintentionally funny haha, and the dvd comes with a copy of the Bloodrayne 2 game so that was a cool bonus. What other movies could I check out that have the same type of style as “Bloodrayne”?

Hate it, it was one of the worst movies ever. I cant understand how somebody can love this crap :mad: :down

I already saw the part where the (T3 chick) gets naked, I don't need to see the rest.

Shuley said:
I already saw the part where the (T3 chick) gets naked, I don't need to see the rest.

They should just offer a version with that on it, and nothing else.

This movie sucked!!! I don't know what else to say. This movie didn't make sense to me, and it was a waist of money.

CrypticOne said:
This movie sucked!!! I don't know what else to say. This movie didn't make sense to me, and it was a waist of money.
It didn't make sense to anyone I think, except for the first guy. But then again he's new, so he might be a little deaf, and ******ed.

Movie made sense to me. Ask any question, and I'll explain why it makes sense.

SpeedballLives said:
No i agree with WorthyStevens(great avvy BTW).
It sucks, and Boll should be crucified upside down.

Thanks.

I don't think Boll should be crucified. A mummification could be in order though.

I bought the DVD. It's not bad. I've seen worse. As long as a person watches it for what it is, and doesn't expect something earth shattering, but just decent fun, it's good.

Man i've never seen such hatred for a director before! LOL! The other Boll thread that came out around the time the movie was out, turned into a 'Boll-Lynching' party..did this guy butt-**** some of you guys moms? :(

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
Man i've never seen such hatred for a director before! LOL! The other Boll thread that came out around the time the movie was out, turned into a 'Boll-Lynching' party..did this guy butt-**** some of you guys moms? :(

You saw the tape huh?:(

Not my mom, but one of my favorite video games.
Dungeon Seige looks like another crapfest directed by this S***head.

is that what it'd take to piss you off? :p

This'll be one of those movies that ends up in the bottom of the DVD bargain bin at Wal-Mart in about 2 years.

Batattack said:
This'll be one of those movies that ends up in the bottom of the DVD bargain bin at Wal-Mart in about 2 years.
more like 6 months, maybe less.

SpeedballLives said:
It didn't make sense to anyone I think, except for the first guy. But then again he's new, so he might be a little deaf, and ******ed.

LMFAO!!!

Shuley said:

Even that was lame! I mean who the **** licks the breast on the first go around?

Clerk said:
Even that was lame! I mean who the **** licks the breast on the first go around?
um.. Ok, Boll's a horny bastard and is going to hell. Yay!!!!

My dad bought it. Not a total loss since it came with the second game, and I enjoy the games, but I mean. Damn. I actually have a copy of this crapfest in my house. Another redeeming quality is Loken's fantastic boobahs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"