Do you like Bloodrayne?

C

crusher310

I sure do!
I just bought it on DVD and I love it!
I have heard a lot of criticism about films made by Boll, but I wanted to give “Bloodrayne” a chance pretty much cause I was impressed with the cast (Michael Madsen, Ben Kingsley). I got a screener of the film from my work at UMG so I watched it over the weekend and it was surprisingly pretty cool. I’ve never really checked out the horror/action kind of films before but this one made me a little intrigued. It has a lot of great names in the film (especially some good looking actresses) and all of them did a good job. The action scenes were exciting and some I thought were unintentionally funny haha, and the dvd comes with a copy of the Bloodrayne 2 game so that was a cool bonus. What other movies could I check out that have the same type of style as “Bloodrayne”?

Hate it, it was one of the worst movies ever. I cant understand how somebody can love this crap :mad: :down

I already saw the part where the (T3 chick) gets naked, I don't need to see the rest.

Shuley said:
I already saw the part where the (T3 chick) gets naked, I don't need to see the rest.

They should just offer a version with that on it, and nothing else.

This movie sucked!!! I don't know what else to say. This movie didn't make sense to me, and it was a waist of money.

CrypticOne said:
This movie sucked!!! I don't know what else to say. This movie didn't make sense to me, and it was a waist of money.
It didn't make sense to anyone I think, except for the first guy. But then again he's new, so he might be a little deaf, and ******ed.

Movie made sense to me. Ask any question, and I'll explain why it makes sense.

SpeedballLives said:
No i agree with WorthyStevens(great avvy BTW).
It sucks, and Boll should be crucified upside down.

Thanks.

I don't think Boll should be crucified. A mummification could be in order though.

I bought the DVD. It's not bad. I've seen worse. As long as a person watches it for what it is, and doesn't expect something earth shattering, but just decent fun, it's good.

Man i've never seen such hatred for a director before! LOL! The other Boll thread that came out around the time the movie was out, turned into a 'Boll-Lynching' party..did this guy butt-**** some of you guys moms? :(

Golgo13:The Hitman said:
Man i've never seen such hatred for a director before! LOL! The other Boll thread that came out around the time the movie was out, turned into a 'Boll-Lynching' party..did this guy butt-**** some of you guys moms? :(

You saw the tape huh?:(

Not my mom, but one of my favorite video games.
Dungeon Seige looks like another crapfest directed by this S***head.

is that what it'd take to piss you off? :p

This'll be one of those movies that ends up in the bottom of the DVD bargain bin at Wal-Mart in about 2 years.

Batattack said:
This'll be one of those movies that ends up in the bottom of the DVD bargain bin at Wal-Mart in about 2 years.
more like 6 months, maybe less.

SpeedballLives said:
It didn't make sense to anyone I think, except for the first guy. But then again he's new, so he might be a little deaf, and ******ed.

LMFAO!!!

Shuley said:

Even that was lame! I mean who the **** licks the breast on the first go around?

Clerk said:
Even that was lame! I mean who the **** licks the breast on the first go around?
um.. Ok, Boll's a horny bastard and is going to hell. Yay!!!!

My dad bought it. Not a total loss since it came with the second game, and I enjoy the games, but I mean. Damn. I actually have a copy of this crapfest in my house. Another redeeming quality is Loken's fantastic boobahs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"