Arrow Do you like Olicity?

I actually think the Olicity moment in the promo isn't real. Based on the set, it kind of looks like they're in Nanda Parbat. Might be a dream.

Nope.

I mostly don't want Oliver with anyone because I know whatever they do with him and anyone is just BS since that's how I feel about most of the relationship drama they use on the show.

I actually think the Olicity moment in the promo isn't real. Based on the set, it kind of looks like they're in Nanda Parbat. Might be a dream.

That is a possibility but if I had to put money on it I would say that it is real. I suppose you could say that this moment is something that they have been building up to for quite sometime.

I doubt it. At least it happens now, hopefully that means it ends quicker and no more BS for the finale.

Nah. From the episode press relase

The team joins Oliver on his journey to Nanda Parbat where a heartbroken Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) decides to take matters into her own hands.

i.e. Felicity seduces Oliver with sex to try and get him to change his mind about taking Ra's offer.

Nah. From the episode press relase

i.e. Felicity seduces Oliver with sex to try and get him to change his mind about taking Ra's offer.

If Olicity ends because Oliver accepts Ra's offer even after sleeping with Felicity I will laugh so hard.

If Olicity ends because Oliver accepts Ra's offer even after sleeping with Felicity I will laugh so hard.

tumblr_m6bac9Ma6P1r4qo34.gif

I'm a sucker for the old school "I'm a superhero, so I can't be with you and do that at the same time" shtick. Some of the best movies have done that (Superman II,Spider-Man 2). And I felt it works here.

I liked Ollie telling Felicity he couldn't be with her.
I liked Felicity "worshiping him from afar" while he was missing.
I liked her turning away from him when his actions where questionable.

Where they begin to lose me is after that she never seemed very committed to Ray. They have her on good terms with Ollie, (which is fine,I guess. I personally would've put her on Team Atom full time,but the shippers would commit mass suicide) but it's clear she's only biding her time until Ollie changes his mind on the romance possibility. She's not trying to move on.She doesn't seem to take a future with Ray seriously and so the whole Olicity thing becomes a potboiler. A time waster that just gets Ray from point A to B in his "mission", and only serves to keep Felicity & Ollie apart superficially,until the shippers can bear no more.

Nope. It's one of my least favorite things about this season and easily the thing has made just dislike the character of Felicity and Oliver for the majority of the season. Not to mention the stupidly forced love triangle that is probably going to ruin Ray for me too. It's one of the biggest problems for me this season. And the ship fandom doesn't help it either. They're so damn arrogant and half of them are just a bunch of *****ebags. They've literally claimed they're (Olicity) the reason the show is still on the air. :funny:

Nope. It's one of my least favorite things about this season and easily the thing has made just dislike the character of Felicity and Oliver for the majority of the season. Not to mention the stupidly forced love triangle that is probably going to ruin Ray for me too. It's one of the biggest problems for me this season. And the ship fandom doesn't help it either. They're so damn arrogant and half of them are just a bunch of *****ebags. They've literally claimed they're (Olicity) the reason the show is still on the air. :funny:

yup. I agree.

I've never really been a fan of love triangles. And theres a been a love triangle in each season of Arrow (S1: Oliver/Laurel/Tommy, S2: Oliver/Shado/Slade, S3: Oliver/Felicity/Ray) so Im not expecting it to go away soon.

Yes, the second best romantic pairing on TV in my opinion, genuine chemistry.

What frustrates me a little is the fact that the producers and writers probably aren't going to take what we say into account. If you aren't blindly devoted to Olicity, they aren't going to listen to you.

No. I liked the idea of it in season two, but, just as I suspected would be the case, the writers have sullied Felicity's character by making a real effort to emphasize her romantic attachment to Oliver.

:up:

Felicity has more in common with Ray or Barry, it doesn't make sense for her to choose someone with so many issues like Oliver, but Arrow has not made a lot of sense this season, so more of the same I guess. What about Laurel then? Nyssa? Ted Grant? Anyway, is a shame Berlanti and company have ruined the Green Arrow/Black Canary relationship, at least for now, they may go back to it before the end of the show, time will tell.

Olicity? No. It's dragged down the quality of the show this entire season so far. (I'm mostly referring to the suggestions toward it in the show since obviously Felicity and Ray have been together)

Felicity was once one of my favorite characters on the show. Now it just seems she exists purely for relationship drama.

Also, I feel like lot of people are dismissing/ignoring/failing to recognize that the Dinah/Ollie relationship had just as much baggage to their relationship in the comics.

BC/GA were always an on-again/off-again thing with plenty of interpersonal conflicts and drama until GA popped the question and even after that there were still problems.

I stand firmly in the camp that Green Arrow and Black Canary should always be a thing, not unlike Superman/Lois (I absolutely despise the Supes/WW pairing. It's so unnecessary and forced down our throats), Hal/Carol, Barry/Iris, Wally/Linda, etc.

These are relationships that are as iconic as the characters themselves

I feel for Olicity much the same way I feel about Supes/WW.

Last edited:
I'd love to never, ever see anyone in the world make the names of two people in a couple into some stupid portmanteau again.

Team Huntiver Queentress.

...I'll stop now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"