Venom Do you think that Venom will be in the MCU?

But Venom 2018 isn't even a mcu movie, would Feige and company really want to connect a non mcu movie/s in their precious MCU?

If it brings in audiences, why not? The name of the game is still money.

If it brings in audiences, why not? The name of the game is still money.
You might as well suggest them to cross over with Wonder Woman and Aquaman because that would make them money. They didn't include Garfield's Spider-Man for a reason despite Sony wanting it to happen, and TAsm2 still earned over 700 million worldwide.

You might as well suggest them to cross over with Wonder Woman and Aquaman because that would make them money. They didn't include Garfield's Spider-Man for a reason despite Sony wanting it to happen, and TAsm2 still earned over 700 million worldwide.

Sony sold Venom with no Spider-man and fans bought it. Imagine what might happen if Marvel Studios let that pre-made Venom come into contact with the well-established MCU Spider-man. It would be natural fit. I have no idea if Feige is actually considering it, but he certainly should.

Make it happen Sony!

Indeed! Hardy and Holland seem like they would be down for it. Audiences obviously know about the Spidey-Venom rivalry. Sony has many yet-unseen options for other symbiotes/villains. Why not give the fans what they want?

It would be kind of dumb for Sony not to take these two and cross them over. A Spider-man v. Venom movie would sell. Just watching the size difference between the two characters as they go head to head would be fun...you know...like it should have been in Spider-Man 3.

I don't know what kind of ludicrous things they have to do in the MCU and the Sony universe to make this happen but I'd be stunned if Tom Hardy and Tom Holland don't have great chemistry. It seems like their styles would fit beautifully as both foes and begrudging allies.

I don't know what kind of ludicrous things they have to do in the MCU and the Sony universe to make this happen but I'd be stunned if Tom Hardy and Tom Holland don't have great chemistry. It seems like their styles would fit beautifully as both foes and begrudging allies.

Holland seems eager for a Spidey-Venom crossover to happen. That's got to increase the odds of it coming to fruition.

Last edited:
Sure. I think the symbiotic brings a wonderful horror element to the mcu

Holland seems eager for a Spidey-Venom crossover to happen. That's got to increase the odds of it coming to fruition.

Holland is a big Hardy fanboy. He was bummed when he realized they both attended a UFC fight at Madison Square Garden but never ran into each other.

Won't happen until after Spider-Man 3 at the earliest. Wouldn't be surprised if Marvel does a different Venom in partnership with Sony later just based on how successful their partnership has been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"