Do You Want Gal Gadot Back As Wonder Woman For The New DCU?

She was pretty bad in WW84 though. She was pretty stiff/wooden during the emotional scenes, IMO.

Having 2/3 of the trinity recast is weird so might as well go full throttle and start fresh. This new universe doesn't need to anymore confusing and complicated than it already is

You've got to find an actress who's at least 5'9 if not 5'10, who can evoke warmth, charm, presence , personality , can act, and will be in the right age range for a rebooted Diana.

Camila Morrone - 5'9 - 25 years old

e8200ca40aeddc5138d10150d415275b7506bec5.gif

Having 2/3 of the trinity recast is weird so might as well go full throttle and start fresh. This new universe doesn't need to anymore confusing and complicated than it already is
I agree it would work better with a full new Trinity rather than half measures with one of the old member associated with different characters.

I agree it would work better with a full new Trinity rather than half measures with one of the old member associated with different characters.

Complete recast. No half measures!

So I saw Shazam 2.

It was nice seeing Gal again. She wasn't given much to work with but she always exudes warmth and presence.

Looking forward to seeing her in Flash. Likely her swansong. Hopefully a good one.

:ww:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"