Do You Want Gal Gadot Back As Wonder Woman For The New DCU?

I'd like Gal to finish her trilogy

But I expect we'll get a new Wonder Woman.

I just find it a bit weird that you are being all "I am sick of hot women in bikinis being fancast for Wonder Woman with very little acting experience, I would rather have more Gal Gadot" when Gal Gadot was the exact type person you are complaining about being fancast. She was in that exact same position before she got the role. It undercuts your argument a bit.

I'm sick of fancasting "actors" without evidence, period. Gal Gadot currently has evidence, J Random Model does not. That a person might have made the same mistake in the past and lucked out, is not an excuse for making that mistake again in the present.

I'm sick of fancasting "actors" without evidence, period. Gal Gadot currently has evidence, J Random Model does not. That a person might have made the same mistake in the past and lucked out, is not an excuse for making that mistake again in the present.

What evidence? Winning acting awards or at least being nominated for awards for acting?

I'll ask you a question... if an actress had lot of guest stars on known TV shows is it good enough for you?
What about if she was a main cast member on a few TV shows, you happened to never heard about... Is this enough for you?

What evidence? Winning acting awards or at least being nominated for awards for acting?

I'll ask you a question... if an actress had lot of guest stars on known TV shows is it good enough for you?
What about if she was a main cast member on a few TV shows, you happened to never heard about... Is this enough for you?

Those would both be perfectly valid evidence, yeah. All you have to do is provide *something* that is not "Here is a picture, look, she has black hair!"

Actually, a good way to handle it: recommend whoever you want. . . without using photographs. If you can't explain why you recommend ____ using purely words and sentences, then reconsider whether they are actually a good recommendation.

Those would both be perfectly valid evidence, yeah. All you have to do is provide *something* that is not "Here is a picture, look, she has black hair!"

Actually, a good way to handle it: recommend whoever you want. . . without using photographs. If you can't explain why you recommend ____ using purely words and sentences, then reconsider whether they are actually a good recommendation.

OK then. From what I've seen so far - except Dua Lipa, all the suggestion for playing Wonder Woman in the thread "Cast the new DCU" are actresses with a acting experience, so I really don't understand your rant on the subject.

And I'm allowed to propose Dua Lipa because I am all-powerful.

And I'm allowed to propose Dua Lipa because I am all-powerful.
NewVastApatosaur-max-1mb.gif

Well, as I've said before on these boards, casting a new WW isn't going to be as easy as alot of fans seem to think it is.

It's not gonna be impossible to find another actress who has the potential to be a good WW, but as with casting the new Superman, it's not gonna be a cake walk either .

You've got to find an actress who's at least 5'9 if not 5'10, who can evoke warmth, charm, presence , personality , can act, and will be in the right age range for a rebooted Diana.

In all likelihood, as with most castings, it's not gonna be someone brought up on these messageboards, or someone who's even on fandom's radar.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is like Carter/ Gadot in having a few, to smaller, supporting credits to her name .

Well, as I've said before on these boards, casting a new WW isn't going to be as easy as alot of fans seem to think it is.

It's not gonna be impossible to find another actress who has the potential to be a good WW, but as with casting the new Superman, it's not gonna be a cake walk either .

You've got to find an actress who's at least 5'9 if not 5'10, who can evoke warmth, charm, presence , personality , can act, and will be in the right age range for a rebooted Diana.

In all likelihood, as with most castings, it's not gonna be someone brought up on these messageboards, or someone who's even on fandom's radar.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is like Carter/ Gadot in having a few, to smaller, supporting credits to her name .
No offense but it's not that hard to find someone better than Gal Gadot.

No offense but it's not that hard to find someone better than Gal Gadot.

Yeah... you missed the point.

The point is finding a good actress to play Wonder Woman , which isn't easy to do .

I get she's not every fans cup of tea, but that's neither here nor there, and not all that relevant, to finding an actress who meets all the criteria to make a great WW.

And no , that's not as easy as alot of fans like to think it is.

Dua Lipa... keep up. :o

I thought she was a brunette so I was thrown. Also I don't know many of her songs. Only mostly that Kylie Minogue song "Real Groove" and "Levitating".

I just got back from Shazam 2…

I have never not enjoyed Gal in this role, but her acting in her one scene in the movie is uncomfortably awful. Like stand out bad.

I just got back from Shazam 2…

I have never not enjoyed Gal in this role, but her acting in her one scene in the movie is uncomfortably awful. Like stand out bad.

Did it look like they just greenscreened her into the shot?

Shazam 2 is on its way to bombing so yeah let's just move on from Gal please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"