Wonder Woman won't fly.. at least at the beginning.

Magic is all well and good, but making it work in this BvS world could be tough/believable.

Olympus was done in Clash and Clash 2. I don't think they will try to emulate that. Can't predict what they will do but the doors are wide open for some cool and entertaining stuff in our future movie going experience.:sly:

Maybe the invisible jet will be more like an invisible speeder bike where WW will be seated leaning forward like on a racing bike and fly...maybe she will jump off and glide to the ground during attacks?

Magic is all well and good, but making it work in this BvS world could be tough/believable.

Olympus was done in Clash and Clash 2. I don't think they will try to emulate that. Can't predict what they will do but the doors are wide open for some cool and entertaining stuff in our future movie going experience.:sly:

That's the thing, they won't be doing in BvS. Themyscira may be presented. But Green mythology is a different thing and can be presented in Wonder Woman. Those last representations aren't hard to top and to be surpassed, they can make something unique specially, basing in Magic.

I rather have her invisible jet as the JL aircraft, but your idea is cool :)

...I'll take your word for the magic and hope they get it right !

...I wonder where she gets the jet from? Will be interesting to see how they present the culture.

I had posted earlier about the possibility of Themyscira being a very advanced society but choosing to live more simply sort of like the Bacu in Star Trek Insurrection.

we shall see...

One year from now!

Last edited:
...I'll take your word for the magic and hope they get it right !

...I wonder where she gets the jet from? Will be interesting to see hope they present the culture.

I had posted earlier about the possibility of Themyscira being a very advanced society but choosing to live more simply sort of like the Bacu in Star Trek Insurrection.

we shall see...

One year from now!

del-boy.png

...I wonder where she gets the jet from? Will be interesting to see hope they present the culture.

I'm hoping that Steve Trevor was one of many pilots scrambled into the air during Zod's terraforming attack on Earth. The terraforming machines caused Themyscira's advanced scientific/magical barrier to fail and also caused Steve Trevor to crash his stealth/fighter jet on the island.

Cue the familiar contest to appoint a "champion" to return Steve Trevor to man's world. But, Diana needs a way to get off the island and to man's world, so the Amazons use their advanced knowledge and/or magic to repair Steve Trevor's jet and include many "upgrades" like true invisibility.

Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor journey to the US in the jet and Diana keeps it since the advanced technology/magic cannot fall into the hands of strangers.

OR if the rumours about Diana's immortality and interference in world affairs over time are true, then she probably returned to Themyscira with scientific knowledge each time and the Amazons continued to develop and advance that knowledge, including the construction of their own jets. Of course, the purported Themyscira set indicates that the Amazons don't have many scientific advancements, but the set may not be Themyscira or they may choose to live "simple" lives, but continue to develop technology for defence/warefare purposes only.

...I wonder where she gets the jet from? Will be interesting to see how they present the culture.
It could be from the U.S military or from Themyscira or a combination of both :p

:hmm interesting!

I'm hoping that Steve Trevor was one of many pilots scrambled into the air during Zod's terraforming attack on Earth. The terraforming machines caused Themyscira's advanced scientific/magical barrier to fail and also caused Steve Trevor to crash his stealth/fighter jet on the island.
I think a similar way to this too..

Cue the familiar contest to appoint a "champion" to return Steve Trevor to man's world. But, Diana needs a way to get off the island and to man's world, so the Amazons use their advanced knowledge and/or magic to repair Steve Trevor's jet and include many "upgrades" like true invisibility.
Wonder Woman and Steve Trevor journey to the US in the jet and Diana keeps it since the advanced technology/magic cannot fall into the hands of strangers.
Really nice one :up: I could get behind it.

Of course, the purported Themyscira set indicates that the Amazons don't have many scientific advancements, but the set may not be Themyscira or they may choose to live "simple" lives, but continue to develop technology for defence/warefare purposes only.
This!!

Just like Krypton. The buildings were not really advanced but pretty sweet and advanced tech. So I agree with this.
And according to some set insider, the New Mexico set served as Themyscira and other location too. So we'll see. CGI will be present tho. Can't wait for Snyder's Themyscira.

Marvel is now well known for its grand master plan. WB / DC would be a damn fool getting into the superhero boxing ring without one of their own.

...master plans have been known to fail...
12-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

aint failin' so far bub.

also a bit on a low brow comparing the MCU master plan with THAT guy? *smh*

...did you just call me...Blob?

...Low Brow! ?

I resemble that remark sir!

What do you have against Dick Shawn?

Last edited:
I've been supporting the idea of her flying as of late, so I'm a tad disappointed, but I'll get over it. I am surprised Snyder didn't want the cool action potential of flying though.

But I suppose some extreme leaps and such will still be cool.

How she explains it its like Buffy meets the Hulk when it comes to agility levels not to mention the original tv show WW's jumps. I think it honors the character more to have powers be represented this way then her just being Superwoman 2.0.

Hopefully she gets to fly in her solo. I just hope they do not power her down.

I've been supporting the idea of her flying as of late, so I'm a tad disappointed, but I'll get over it. I am surprised Snyder didn't want the cool action potential of flying though.

But I suppose some extreme leaps and such will still be cool.

Cavill is already losing his hair. He can't lose flight too. :oldrazz:

Whether she can fly or not, I would love to see a shot just like this:

SpiderMan.gif

Diana jumping off a building and changing into her WW outfit with a quick twirl, then pulling out her sword, and landing on a giant mythological creature below ;)

Last edited:
Hopefully she gets to fly in her solo. I just hope they do not power her down.

I didn't think she was powered down in her solo animated movie and she didn't fly. If she never flies I'm actually ok with that.

I didn't think she was powered down in her solo animated movie and she didn't fly. If she never flies I'm actually ok with that.

She was powered down when compaired to her Justice League animated outings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"