Sequels Do You Want Tobey To Return After 3?

lordofthenerds

Not a Goddamn Side-Kick
Reaction score
There have been a lot of rumors about him not returning lately so I thought I'd dedicate a poll to the topic. Personally, I'd want him to come back for a fourth film.

i just hope the franchise doesn't go down the gutter like other franchises (eg; Batman, Superman, TMNT, etc.) in the past.:cmad:

I ask Tobey from myspace as friend me he said,''well im am going to do the spiderman up to the 6th one.'':yay:

No, but not b/c I don't like him. Just I feel he has run his course well and if these films go downhill after 4, I want the "trilogy" to be unconnected so it can stand untarnished thusly.

Yeah that makes sense. I though for sure the 3rd film will be Raimi's last which I guess would include most of the cast. You never know though. :wow:

I'd like to see Tobey do one more. I still have my doubts the series will reach 6 before a reboot, but if they do another trilogy with new people, that would be fine too.

Would love it if he came back to do a fourth film.

Of course, I really feel he is the perfect dude to play Pete/Spidey. He's done a great job, although I can see him not wanting to do another with the tight schedule it would put on him and a baby on the way. He should bring his family with him! :D

I'd love to see him do all rumored 6 films but at least one more sequel featuring Dylan Baker as the Lizard. I'm not sure of Kristen Dunst's MJ returning but I also feel that reguardless of who portrays them, that Peter and MJ should also get married.

It'd feel weird without Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker/Spider-Man.

I mean if he left I'd feel like when Christopher Reeve died. He WAS Superman. He made us believe a person could fly.

Toby IS Spider-Man. He made us believe a person could climb up walls, swing like Tarzan through the crowded streets and pass the New York skyline, and that a nerd could get the girl and save the day.

I want a Spidey 4 no matter what, but Tobey returning for it would make it 10x better for me.

In a perfect world.... but it ain't so so bring on someone else

Maguire's nerdy ass needs to be hauled out after sm3.

Mr 7000+ said:
Maguire's nerdy ass needs to be hauled out after sm3.
You are aware that the Peter Parker is supposed to be nerdy, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"