Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness general news and discussion thread

Def my most hyped for Phase 4 thus far
Can't wait to see how Strange and Wanda interact

Can't freaking wait I'm an unabashed lover of the first Doctor Strange flaws and all.

And I feel like now that the foundation has been set Derrickson will truly go wild.

Then where is Mordo in this film? If Mordo is trying to rid the world of sorcerers then I wonder if his character died in the Snap originally? Or if he survived it...Then where has he been all this time? Why didn't Chiwetel show up in Infinity War or show up in Endgame?

Don’t know but I’m not sure if I want the snap to be referred to in every marvel film ever. It’s meant to be a new phase after all. But of course I want to see Mordo.

Are there in spells in particular you want to see?

Not sure where it started or if it's even remotely accurate, but there's a rumour going around that Eva Green is up for a gender bent Nightmare

i hope the rumors are misheard and she‘s in talks for Clea (that‘d be perfect)

Eva Green as Clea...I can go for that

Nightmare is a skinny andogynous-looking character, so I could believe in Eva Green in the role.

As long as they go with some make-up or a bit of CG on the face
Nightmare shouldn't look exactly human
And if they just go Eva Green with a black/green outfit, black hair, and eyeliner, she'll look exactly like Hela

Oh that’s a cute idea

Nightmare is a skinny andogynous-looking character, so I could believe in Eva Green in the role.

Yeah but, that’s like every Eva green role ever. If they did a gender bent Nightmare you know who might be fun? Jennifer Jason Leigh (hateful eight)

That would work for me. :up:

I’d love to see Clea. Along with Scarlet Witch (and I really want to see Magik), maybe Strange is lining up his sorceresses. :cool:

D7ZNyqh.jpg

lr76wo4.jpg

That’s so cool. I can’t wait to see clea and Wanda break the bechdel test

earliest December 2020

I hope we see a possessed strange like when ebony maw got him

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member