Does it matter how many sexual partners your girlfriend/boyfriend has had before you?

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
I have been married for 4 years now, and everythings cool. Sometimes i wonder though how many sexual partners my wife has had before she met me. I want to ask but i'm scarred if she tells me a really high number, it'll make me look at her differently.

What if the number is over 50..is that too much?

I've been with a lot of women well before i met my wife. Some i remember by name, some were one night stands, so i don't remember their names but the number is not over 100.

Is there a cut off number where your talking with a chick or a guy that you like, and you just have to say 'NO', because their sexually history book is way too thick?

I don't ask most girls I date how many guys they have been with. Once you're out of high school crap like that doesn't really matter. At least it shouldn't. Besides, chances are I've been with more girls then they've been with guys anyway so it'd be hypocritical of me to let someones past get in the way of our relationship

i think it does, thats why i like virgins more. anything more then 5 would just creep me out

Um, if a guy was a virgin I'd be tempted to forget him. Does that count?

TheDevilwithin said:
i think it does, thats why i like virgins more. anything more then 5 would just creep me out

Are you serious? Man, I would've missed out on some of the best sexual experiences of my life if I thought like that

IT DEPENDS ON HOW LONG YOU WANT TO LIVE. :o

But what if she said a number like 66, or something. What if everytime you walk down the street together some guy saids, "oh yeah i hit that too". Or like in the movie office "make sure you wear a rubber dude".

You have the right to know if your girl is/or used to be a nympho-partying maniac, don't you?

Wiseman said:
Are you serious? Man, I would've missed out on some of the best sexual experiences of my life if I thought like that
yeah im serious.

Erica Draven said:
Um, if a guy was a virgin I'd be tempted to forget him. Does that count?
what do umean forget him is he was a virgin?? you dont like guys who are virgins??

I think girls don't want guys that are virgins, whereas guys want girls that are. The girls want a dude that has exp. where some of the guys want girls that don't, so we can "teach them some things", as it were.

Gamma Fiend said:
But what if she said a number like 66, or something. What if everytime you walk down the street together some guy saids, "oh yeah i hit that too". Or like in the movie office "make sure you wear a rubber dude".

You have the right to know if your girl is/or used to be a nympho-partying maniac, don't you?

Oh, I can tell. I don't need a number. And that's fine, I usually know what I'm getting into with every relationship so it's not like it's a big shock to me. Besides, the girls that are the biggest ****es also tend to be the ones that have low self-esteem so they'll let you have 3 somes with their best friends and forgive you if you accidentally have sex with their sister or cousin

terry78 said:
I think girls don't want guys that are virgins, whereas guys want girls that are. The girls want a dude that has exp. where some of the guys want girls that don't, so we can "teach them some things", as it were.
im still a virgin, does that mean ill be alone??

Don't ask it man, if you don't like the answer, i get the feeling it will probably eat you alive. You ask that question and you don't like the answer, you might as well head down to a divorce lawyer before she does. Because it will probably ruin your marriage.

Most couples have unprotected sex, knowing your mates sexually history is a smart thing in this AIDS/STD infested world.

My friend has had like...25 partners, she's 19. She's definatly a mega****.

Venice said:
My friend has had like...25 partners, she's 19. She's definatly a mega****.

Can I have her number?

Sure, if you want gonorrhea.

Venice said:
Sure, if you want gonorrhea.

Hmm. Freaky sex, gonorrhea, freaky sex, gonorrhea......ah f**k it, that's a risk I'm willing to take

Wiseman said:
Hmm. Freaky sex, gonorrhea, freaky sex, gonorrhea......ah f**k it, that's a risk I'm willing to take
thats just sad

As long as they're all human, then there's no problem. But if you find out that your girlfriend once did a german shepherd, you might have to sit down with her and talk about it.

TheSumOfGod said:
As long as they're all human, then there's no problem. But if you find out that your girlfriend once did a german shepherd, you might have to sit down with her and talk about it.

Why? That's kinky. I'd ask if she made a tape

TheSumOfGod said:

i think some of you have missed the point that he is talking about his wife, not a girlfriend.

As long as she doesn't have any dieseses or anything, I probably wouldn't really mind how many partners she's had in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"