Does it matter how many sexual partners your girlfriend/boyfriend has had before you?

it matters because you never know what partner has been through. my exgirlfriend had an abortion because she got pregant from some jackass i knew. i had to accept it because i really liked her. she said she did it alot because she like it.

i guess it kind of does matter but doesn't if you really care about them.

jonty30 said:
I remember that infamous comment Ted Danson, when he was going out with Whoopi, about how having sex with a black woman was like parking in a three door garage (or something like that).

I also remember on SNL, in regards to that comment, one of the SNL players (a tall, pretty black woman - name forgotten) remarked that perhaps he was trying to park in that garage with a Honda Civic.

What if everybody in town has taken a ride on your girls 'super wagon' and you don't find out until later on?

What if you read her diary, and she has documented every nasty sexual act she has ever done, Including one time being video taped and may possibly be on some internet site?

What if your girl used to be a groupie, hooker or the girl the entire football team had after every championship game. Does it matter then?

Nope, it doesn't matter to me just so long she still isn't seeing someone else while I'm dating her :mad:

Nope not really. I've been with a girl who I was her first time (and she was mine), a girl who has only been with two guys, a girl who has been with three guys, a girl who has been with only one guy and a girl who has been with like 15 guys.

One thing I've learned, it's never the same. It's the same process but there are details that change, different things that turn her on etc.

But then again I've always prefered quality to quantity. :-)

Gamma Fiend said:
What if everybody in town has taken a ride on your girls 'super wagon' and you don't find out until later on?

What if you read her diary, and she has documented every nasty sexual act she has ever done, Including one time being video taped and may possibly be on some internet site?

What if your girl used to be a groupie, hooker or the girl the entire football team had after every championship game. Does it matter then?

It would matter, but not because she had a lot of partners. It would matter because she would seem prone to cheat.

My thing is it would matter to me and the real question is how many times was it unprotected sex.

I mean say your mate had like 66 partners and about 30 of the guys didn't use a condom would it still not matter to you? Thats why I would prefer not to know a thing.

It used to matter to me when I was younger but now I don't ask. And if I think she's about to bring it up I always say "Don't ask me and I won't ask you." That usually works.

The reason I no longer care is because when I did care I found out that 99% of them lie about it anyway.

UltimateSuperman said:
I mean say your mate had like 66 partners and about 30 of the guys didn't use a condom would it still not matter to you? Thats why I would prefer not to know a thing.

I would use protection of course. And since it is a high number and most were unprotected I'd ask that she have an STD and AIDS test. If she's my girlfriend she'd understand why.

Foir me it would not matter except for anything that could be relevant for the relationship today - that is anything risky for me; and for people close to me

Superman20 said:
du'h, women and children can be careless but not men, now, set a meeting with the tattaglia family

Tattaglia is a pimp. :o

Gamma Fiend said:
I have been married for 4 years now, and everythings cool. Sometimes i wonder though how many sexual partners my wife has had before she met me. I want to ask but i'm scarred if she tells me a really high number, it'll make me look at her differently.

What if the number is over 50..is that too much?

I've been with a lot of women well before i met my wife. Some i remember by name, some were one night stands, so i don't remember their names but the number is not over 100.

Is there a cut off number where your talking with a chick or a guy that you like, and you just have to say 'NO', because their sexually history book is way too thick?
The issue of STD's is a seperate topic on it's own. But let's say for now that the girl or guy has been tested and everything turns out fine.

What if she was over 50? Would you get mad when you have been with as many girls?

Barring the high numbers, I don't think the number of people someone sleeps with should come into effect. A girl or guy could be 30 and been with 2 people a year since they were 18 that's 24 is that really a lot of you think about? Like I said though, barring STD's and such.

Let me give another example. 25 year old girl who's been with 15 guys and then you have a 26 year old guy who's only been with 1 girl. Should it matter she slept with more guys than his one girl? No. Does it matter though to him? Most of the time Yes.

I shouldn't even turn this into a boy vs. girl thing because I think this covers most of the spectrum. I think most people are so insecure about themselves they feel they are lacking in experience that they might not be enough for the other person. But what they forget is those experiences, even if they regret or think they are wrong were their mistakes to make and it shaped them to become who they are now. And the person is the one they fell in love with. Sometimes people let their pride interfere which would only lead to regret.

As to the question: I don't see what all the fuss is about with whether your partner is a virgin or not. I guess it comes down to how you equate sex with love. I could see somebody feeling that if their partner has had alot of previous sexual encounters, then maybe their love making is somehow less special. However, I beleive that sex and love are seperate entities that can walk hand in hand (yeah that's one ****ty alagory but, hey, I don't really care). Do you love your partner? Does your partner love you? I think that matters alot more than who or how many people your partner might have slept with in the past.

Bump.

Relevant?

Yes.

It's valentines day.

What better news on V-Day, than to hear your S.O has been around the block...several times! :D

Even if it was in the hundreds, and everytime the two of you walked down the street together, your S.O gets looks from other's like.... 'I've hit that already'....?

I'd rather be with a former **** than a current liar.

So as long as all her banging was done in the past,

it's all goooooooooood boooooooyeeeeeeeeeeee.

i think that everyone likes to pretend that they are "above" the past. but no one really is.
like Chris Rock says, "no matter how many they say, it's too much for you!".
that's why i'd rather "don't ask, don't tell".
ignorance is truly bliss.

Personally for me it does matter, i dont want to know the woman i'm dating has been round the block loads of times.

I suppose to me it's a respect issue about her respecting herself. But thats just me.

Wow, even back then I was effing smart.

Yet another random thread bump...

In all seriousness, in my opinion, it matters a lot. I'm an extremely protective boyfriend. My girlfriend and I were both virgins when we met and we plan on getting married, that's how good our relationship is. However, she had a boyfriend before me and she let him touch her breasts. Something like that, which to most people, would be relatively small, really hurts me. I'm definitely the kind of guy who saves himself for his girl, and I expected her to do the same. The fact that she didn't even really like the guy, and wasn't thinking when she let him, makes me even more upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WolverineHunt01
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"