Andy Signore, Founder of Honest Trailers/Screen Junkies Head, Accused of Sexual Abuse

April doesn't come out of this looking good. She doesn't want to talk about it, which to me is a sign that she doesn't have any actual evidence to back up her claims. Her boyfriend JTE gave the same "we're done" excuse and just shared the same screenshots that Andy showed in this video and admitted were wrong and sleazy.

This video isn't definitive proof that April was lying, but some women WILL go this far to smear someone's name and protect their own ass.

But the thing that gets me is...why Andy Signore? Dude, there are so many powerful men out there. If she's lying, why Andy Signore? It's not like it gave her a huge bump in clout or job opportunities from what I can tell. Even if it's just because she's a massive attention ****e, still why Andy Signore? And there hasn't been any sort of monetary discussion I don't think

If I can adjust my tin foil hat, here are my theories based on what was just presented:
1) Andy dogged out April in some way. Whether he made her think she was the only mistress or what he treated her very poorly, but not in an abusive way and this is her revenge
2) April is certifiable and craves attention that much.
I don't know. Andy deserved to get fired and is a creep but, again from what was just presented, it doesn't seem like he's a sexual assaulter
I actually think her boyfriend put her up to it. Allow me to put on an even tighter, crazier tin-foiled hat and present my theory: I actually think before all this broke out there was some lingering resentment that JTE(the ScreenJunkie employee that is April’s current girlfriend and co-accuser) had for Signore. Signore wasn’t known for being the nicest guy in the world. He always have been said to have a rude, boisterous, bossy, personality that always rubbed people, including his coworkers the wrong way. So he kind of eerily parallels Devin Faraci in that regard(though he’s a vastly different case altogether).

So I always kind of imagined Signore regularly bullied and belittled the dude to the point he reached his breaking point, and wanted to find a way to get rid of his tormentor for good even if it meant taking advantage of the emerging #Me Too movement to fabricate a story of abuse with his girlfriend.

And Signore is the perfect target; it’s easy to believe to he’s a crummier dude than the crummy guy he already was thought to be. He was already strongly disliked by a lot of folks(even by some his own employees) before the allegations started rearing their head so it isn’t much of a stretch to believe he would be capable of even worse cases of abuse. Especially with the type of flirty behavior with fans that he was known to have had.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"