• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Does it matter how many sexual partners your girlfriend/boyfriend has had before you?

I think rather than asking such a question, the same basic answer can be achieved by asking her in general what type of relationships she's had in the past and by also asking what her longest relationship was before she met you (or even including yourself if you haven't been married that long)

a better insight into someone can be gained by asking these questions.

just asking for a figure may be a little harsh. Besides, everything you ask somone, they have the right to ask it from you also, and i make it a rule to never ask somone something that i wouldn't be able to answer myself, keeps my concious clean(ish) at night:o

What if your wife showed up on some sleezy internet site being gang banged by an entire college fraternity, what then 'oh yea that seem to be missing my point'?

If your number of partners(x) cosine divided by four(4) is less than three quarters, one sixth(1/6) your mates sextual partners(y) then yes

would be amused if any one tried applying this

Zarathi said:
If your number of partners(x) cosine divided by four(4) is less than three quarters, one sixth(1/6) your mates sextual partners(y) then yes

would be amused if any one tried applying this
lmao wtf????

Gamma Fiend said:
What if your wife showed up on some sleezy internet site being gang banged by an entire college fraternity, what then 'oh yea that seem to be missing my point'?
at least i know what ui do on ur spare time and that would be ****ed up i think ill divorce her .

I wouldnt mind it as long as she is clean and wouldnt constantly bring up her prevous relationships up during conversation all the time (i.e well eddie worked in a bank and got 10 weeks holiday , or yours is fine however Jim's one was slightly bigger :( )

it depends more on WHO not How many to me. If it is just one, but she was a skank, then I would be hesitant

DarkKnightJRK said:
As long as she doesn't have any dieseses or anything, I probably wouldn't really mind how many partners she's had in the past.

Don't forget about her "looseness" too. :o

BK said:

Don't forget about her "looseness" too. :o

its like slipping on a used condom that has been in the shower and therefore supposedly clean

Long answer, no with a but...

short answer yes with a period.

Wiseman said:
Condoms, who the hell uses condoms :confused:

Everyone should,
If your not,
You best be making sure the person is clean,
But just because they say they are,
Doesnt make it so,
Remember that when you contract an STI

Zarathi said:
Everyone should,
If your not,
You best be making sure the person is clean,
But just because they say they are,
Doesnt make it so,
Remember that when you contract an STI

It's a lot more rare to contract an std then your school scared you into believing.

Wiseman said:
It's a lot more rare to contract an std then your school scared you into believing.

Depends what type of people you are sleeping with,
And as the saying goes,
A ounce of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure

Zarathi said:
And as the saying goes,

True

I think it's better not to know about your spouse's past unless it's highly relevant to your relationship. It's more important on how they act within the relationship than prior to when they met you.

Zarathi said:
And as the saying goes,

du'h, women and children can be careless but not men, now, set a meeting with the tattaglia family

Superman20 said:
du'h, women and children can be careless but not men, now, set a meeting with the tattaglia family

Right-o?

Erica Draven said:
I'd prefer experience. :confused:

Oh sure, he wants the job but needs experience, but to get experience he needs the job. Typical.

:p

Anyway, I usually don't care unless its a horribly high number. Like this one chick I almost got with, slept with 21 guys in less than a year. Thats a tad much.

"Ho, you looser than MC Hammer's pants."

"Ho, when I eat you out, there's an echo."

"Ho, when we we do it, it feels like I'm putting my dick in the grand canyon."

Orko Is King said:
"Ho, when I eat you out, there's an echo."

"Ho, when we we do it, it feels like I'm putting my dick in the grand canyon."

I remember that infamous comment Ted Danson, when he was going out with Whoopi, about how having sex with a black woman was like parking in a three door garage (or something like that).

I also remember on SNL, in regards to that comment, one of the SNL players (a tall, pretty black woman - name forgotten) remarked that perhaps he was trying to park in that garage with a Honda Civic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"