• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Does Superman now look at Power Girl as his cousin?

Reaction score
I am just wondering after alll that has happened does Superman now look at Power Girl like she is his cousin or does he think of her more like Superboy?

All-Star Superman said:
I am just wondering after alll that has happened does Superman now look at Power Girl like she is his cousin or does he think of her more like Superboy?

I'm thinking that he will see her as an alternate slightly older version of his true cousin,... that if this were the real world she'd have been an honest above-board contender as "Mrs Superman".

Ah - well,.....

Yeah.

I think Superman sees her as his cousin but from an alternate earth. But she's still family.

coulda been nice in light of all that if her and conner (if he hadnt died) could have formed a nightwing/robin relationship that conner wished he had...

The Auron thing was a disaster but I´d really have liked if DC came up with an intersting origin for PeeGee that wasn´t associated to Superman.

I like it when a superhero can hold a title on its own without being associated to another established cape.

Think of it this way: If one day they decide to make a Powergirl movie (hey, stranger things have happened), it´s gonna be a nightmare trying to excise the Kryptonian bits from it.

Clark treated her as family before, but now that his real family is back in the form of Kara, I doubt he and Karen will have much contact at all. Superman tends to neglect everyone in the Super family except Kara, it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"