Doesnt look like we are going to get a sequel.

Don't you think the rumored Norton problems might have something to do with moving away from Hulk sequels?

What happens if they have to re-cast the role again?

Don't you think the rumored Norton problems might have something to do with moving away from Hulk sequels?

I don't think any problems with Norton would stop a sequel: Re-casting might not be desirable but many a studio will do it if the franchise is a successful one (Bond has been recast several times, and Sony would have recast Spider-Man if Maguire's injury had forced him to pull out).

In the end I think if Hulk had reached IM's domestic numbers (over $300mill) then I think they would certainly be working on a sequel right now. It didn't, so he has been put aside until after Avengers.

If he is recast I dont see that as being a huge problem: Norton was good and I'd like to see him back, but he's not the only game in town.

I believe Louis Leterrier and Edward Norton that these problems with Marvel are just really blown out of proportion.

The way I see it was that Edward, being really passionate about the character and film, wanted a longer cut and Marvel wanted a shorter cut and Louis was just in the middle of it all trying to solve the problem for both parties but leaning towards Edward's side. Whilst this discussion was going on and it probably got a little heated, someone walked in and just saw it as Edward shouting at Marvel execs without knowing what had happened prior to it.

Edward has said himself that he would do a sequel but it depends on the script. Also Edward is willing to do The Avengers but hasn't heard anything from Marvel about The Avengers or TIH2.

Let Edward write the script to TIH2 with Leterrier and then everyone is happy!

They shouldn't have cut Leonard Samson's scenes to basically a cameo. The Banner/Hulk/Betty/Samson relationship (the deleted scenes from the DVD) was clearly being set up for later exploration in sequels.

One more reason to release a Director's cut!

Edward has said himself that he would do a sequel but it depends on the script. Also Edward is willing to do The Avengers but hasn't heard anything from Marvel about The Avengers or TIH2.

Let Edward write the script to TIH2 with Leterrier and then everyone is happy!
I guess that rules out Zak Penn. :hehe:

All that sounds just like wishful speculation to me.

The best kind of speculation there is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"