World doomsday vs. darksied

Venomfan

Sidekick
Reaction score
i dont know anything about either of these guys to tell the truth, iv only read like 1 superman comic in my life, but since doomsday "killed" superman id assume him, but iv heard darksied is the most powerful DC universe charactor, what are his powers, and doomsdays for that matter

Doomsday may have killed Superman, but against Darksied's omega blasts, there is no protection....no mercy....just distruction.

Doomsday, even though supes killed him.

I'm torn on this one because I don't know what Doomsday's response to The Omega Effect would be at current time. However, in the Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey miniseries, Doomsday handed Darkseid's arse to him on a platter and laid him out cold. Doomsday was designed as a perfect weapon which adapts to whatever killed it in the first place and grows stronger as a result. I'd side with Doomsday.

Well superman would make short of them.

Doomsday would take this although Darkseid is also a demigod

Doomsday already handed Darkseid butt

Those Omega Beams are quite the body aching afterwords type deal. It'd be hard to say here. Doomsday did give it to Darkseid, but who knows, its a good match.

krpton2 said:
Very true morg, but supes would own them both.

What Supes against both together? ;)

Supes will own them all even if it was a handicaped match.

Ming said:
Doomsday may have killed Superman, but against Darksied's omega blasts, there is no protection....no mercy....just distruction.

Er...Doomsday shrugged off the omega affect once

krpton2 said:
Supes will own them all even if it was a handicaped match.

blindfolded and tied up?

Lo, I care not for your pumped up, super-powered, unkillable 90's superman killing machine. The only thing about him that would have my light embers of care evoked is if he were handed the lame stick, seeing as he would need it to hobble his poorly concieved ass out the door before I grab a bat and beat his un-beatable ass into my nice hard-wood floor.

Give me old Jack Kirby's definition of evil Darksied and the hellish planet he rules.

DoomsDay without question....read the hunter/prey saga...which is one of my favs

Much as I think Darkseid is the better character (since he actually HAS a character instead of just "Raarrrgh, I'm stronger than everybody and pretty much invincible too!"), there's really no topping Doomsday in a fight.

Doomsday "Evolves" after every match to be even stronger against that threat. Hunter-Prey Superman could not have beat him unless he had outside interference by the linear guys who kept time which allowed Superman to bring Doomsday to the end of time with a time travelling bracelet.

Doomsday can never die except at the end of time where all temporal things cease to exist.

Doomsday already "killed" Darkseid. Darkseid's wounds were fatal if he weren't boom tubed away and Superman didn't heal Darkseid's wounds with the motherbox.

Doomsday basically can kill every living corporeal being in the universe. There is no match because he gets stronger infinitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"