Dragonball movie referenced in Cracked.com article

Referenced? You mean...ripped apart. All the guy does is state that they're making a DB film and that it's going to suck. This was pointless and doesn't deserve its own thread; however, I don't make those decisions but it is my opinion.

He hates everything.

Why'd you even post this trash?

We only allow positive articles here! :dry:

I have said this before and I will say this again no matter how good the movie is this movie will get trashed by every critic.

Normal? THIS IS DRAGONBALL!! :cmad:

on that list, i agree with Monopoly, the Sims, and THIS Dragonball movie. i wanted to see a live action Dragonball flick, except i wanted it done right.

on that list, i agree with Monopoly, the Sims, and THIS Dragonball movie. i wanted to see a live action Dragonball flick, except i wanted it done right.

Agree on the Sims one. I LOL'ed when I found out about it. Monopoly, I can imagine as fairly interesting, if done as a comedy but the Sims? Isn't the whole point of the Sims to mimic normal life? Unless they either make it a theatrical machinima or make it feature around the Goths (particularly Bella's disappearance), I can't see how it'll be associated with the Sims. But then again, I'm no scriptwriter and might not be thinking hard enough. I will say this though about the Sims: it will either be brilliant or disastrously horrible (like D&D1 bad).

Agree on the Sims one. I LOL'ed when I found out about it. Monopoly, I can imagine as fairly interesting, if done as a comedy but the Sims? Isn't the whole point of the Sims to mimic normal life?

pretty much. there's a reason the game is called "the Sims". if you're just WATCHING people lead normal lives, then it's really not a SIM. it's basically reality. they'd be better off making a movie based on the board game "Life".

they actually want to make movies based on those games

****ty blog + ****ty article: Pointless.

He hates everything, like I said above...

Also, it's a joke site, and this article is a joke.

That said, the movies he's commenting on are for real. There really are a Monopoly movie and Sims movie in the works. Funnily enough, Monopoly's to be directed by Ridley Scott!!

Monopoly
The Sims

I gotta admit those are the stupidest ideas for a movie I've ever heard... Sims??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"