Dragonball's ending

barnface

Civilian
Reaction score
So this is just a board to discuss how everyone feels the movie should end. After thinking about it, I think they should go with 2 options

1. Keep it simple and show Gohan being born and them as a happy family

or

2. Actually have Raditz come and that whole Picollo and Goku vs. Raditz as an ending battle leaving a cliffhanger for the approaching Saiyans.

Any ideas?

I would love a cliffhanger with Raditz.

Why not both?

Gohan is just born and they believe all to be well, When Piccollo bursts in with something like "Goku, Something's wrong!" Goku looks for approval in Chi Chi to check it out, she nods, and the two heroes run off into battle.

I'm not in the mood for any cliffhangers. . .

Gohan being born actually make it 3 years later so the next movie he could be like 7 or 8...Krillin comes to train with Master Roshi...Sayians are approaching the Earth

I'd love to see Raditz kidnap Gohan, then Goku still at Roshi's island, screaming out his son's name, then end credits.

I wouldn't be surprised if they got the whole radditz thing over with in this movie. With Goku dieing at the end. Marsters said piccolo being heroic wouldn't be the wrong term in the end, but its a long journey. which could point to him defeating radditz. Long journey could mean the preparation for the sayians. we'll see.

I wouldn't want that.

That battle started Piccolo's "good" side.

I want him bad throughout the whole movie, no changing sides in one movie. Just no..

I would be happy if just after the credits you see the Sayian pod crash and a silhouette of a man walk out of the crater. It is too dark to make out his face but he raises a finger up to his temple and a green scouter lights up casting a light on his face and reading some numbers in an alien language. Then he says something like, "Ah... I found you Kakarot."

I would be happy if just after the credits you see the Sayian pod crash and a silhouette of a man walk out of the crater. It is too dark to make out his face but he raises a finger up to his temple and a green scouter lights up casting a light on his face and reading some numbers in an alien language. Then he says something like, "Ah... I found you Kakarot."

:up:

Brilliant, but too good to stick in after the credits. I'd have the movie end (fade to black, whatever). And then have this second ending happen directly after. Kind of like the way LOTR ended with all of those separate endings, except only once in Dragonball.

after the scouter lights up, he screams "it's over 9 thousanddddddd!"

A Saiyan thing at the end is gonna fell rushed... Nah, just give me some really good Goku vs Piccolo, and we will see in the next movie...

Besides, if this one looks based mostly on magic elements (Piccolo as a demon, the Dragon Balls granting wishes, the temple of God), then the sci fi take of the Sayan saga may seem out of place...

amazing end. :applaud

Ehh I rather see 5 pods fall from space...with the pods opening up and...Gurd,Jheese,Reacoom,Butta,Capt Ginyu jump out and pose with the cheesy back ground music..I'd be happy then!:)

Goku and Chichi flying into the distance on the nimbus cloud, but that seems unlikely

Goku fights with Piccolo at the end Piccolo collapses first then Goku does, because of the injuries he has severed he dies.

But Kami collects him and tells him about 2 Saiyans coming to earth and takes him to the start of Snakeway, he begins his run and the movie ends.

So no Raditz coz there wont be time in a sequel

Goku defeats Piccolo and spares him, deciding he needs a rival and that Piccolo is no longer a real threat.

He turns down the offer of becoming god and flys off with his girl to make babies.

*sky turns black as an alien's face takes shape in the clouds*
FREIZA: "Puny earthlings! I have come for your souls!"
MASTER ROSHI: "I don't think so!"
*cue MK theme, roll credits*

Sounds like a perfect way to end it.

*sky turns black as an alien's face takes shape in the clouds*
FREIZA: "Puny earthlings! I have come for your souls!"
MASTER ROSHI: "I don't think so!"
*cue MK theme, roll credits*

Your mastery and genius rivals that of Spielberg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"