• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DragonballZ vs YuYu Hakusho

buutenks

The Super saiya-jin 2
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Messages
490
Reaction score
0
Points
11
Who is stronger DBZ or YYH.I would say that DBZ has the power ,they can destroy Planets,Solar systems,Galaxys.But who do you think would win in a fight?
 
stop this

DBZ chars are the strongest and best in every universe, marvel, DC etc.....
 
Jplaya2023 said:
stop this

DBZ chars are the strongest and best in every universe, marvel, DC etc.....

Your wrong the DBZ characters are not the strongest in the marvel or dc universe.But their stronger then the YYH gang.
 
buutenks said:
Your wrong the DBZ characters are not the strongest in the marvel or dc universe.But their stronger then the YYH gang.

They are the strongest! who would beat them?
 
Yah, when you start blowing up galaxies, there really isn't much competition left....you said it yourself after all. I mean come on, one guy could blow up the sun while the other shoots a laser out of his finger.
 
Gotenks said:
They are the strongest! who would beat them?

Uh I don't know maybe 3/4 of the marvel and dc cosmic characters and other anime chractes as well.
 
Wolfwood said:
Yah, when you start blowing up galaxies, there really isn't much competition left....you said it yourself after all. I mean come on, one guy could blow up the sun while the other shoots a laser out of his finger.

Man this is just stupid. When will people understand that destroying a galaxy is not that impressive compared to alot of people. The destructive advantage that the dbz characters hold is that their blasts have HUGE range and thats about it. If the person with the laser finger had is much range as the DBZ characters he could destroy galaxys to because all the universe is is basically rocks,gas,and energy.

Plus what the hell! Blowing up only galaxys still leaves plenty of competition. Need I remind you of a being called the anti-monitor who destroyed entire universes just for kicks. Dbz characters have never faced a being like that and the should be glad that they didn't have to because they would be stomped.:joker:

But really this thread is pretty pointless because by the time of frieza's demise the YYH gang at their best would be whopped.:)
 
alright it's time to settle this once and for all; who can win: Superman or Goku? My vote goes to Goku.
 
Ultra-Herald9 said:
Uh I don't know maybe 3/4 of the marvel and dc cosmic characters and other anime chractes as well.

um u still have not told me who can beat goku. So i guess there is no one; and dont say superman he is nothing compared to goku
 
Ultra-Herald9 said:
Man this is just stupid. When will people understand that destroying a galaxy is not that impressive compared to alot of people. The destructive advantage that the dbz characters hold is that their blasts have HUGE range and thats about it. If the person with the laser finger had is much range as the DBZ characters he could destroy galaxys to because all the universe is is basically rocks,gas,and energy.

Plus what the hell! Blowing up only galaxys still leaves plenty of competition. Need I remind you of a being called the anti-monitor who destroyed entire universes just for kicks. Dbz characters have never faced a being like that and the should be glad that they didn't have to because they would be stomped.:joker:

But really this thread is pretty pointless because by the time of frieza's demise the YYH gang at their best would be whopped.:)


Need i remind u that when kid buu learned instant transmission he blew up planets in seconds!
 
ster said:
alright it's time to settle this once and for all; who can win: Superman or Goku? My vote goes to Goku.
Stop this,please,this discussion will not have an outcome.The debate could continue for hundreds of pages without anybody ultimately giving in to the other's opinion.In a direct fight Yusuke and Co.would get murdered by the Z Senshi,which pretty much closes the topic of the thread.I would recommend we leave it at that.
 
My vengeance said:
Stop this,please,this discussion will not have an outcome.The debate could continue for hundreds of pages without anybody ultimately giving in to the other's opinion.In a direct fight Yusuke and Co.would get murdered by the Z Senshi,which pretty much closes the topic of the thread.I would recommend we leave it at that.

We are not going to stop! Why should we give in to your opinion when you said we would not give in to the other's opinion?
 
Ultra-Herald9 said:
Man this is just stupid. When will people understand that destroying a galaxy is not that impressive compared to alot of people. The destructive advantage that the dbz characters hold is that their blasts have HUGE range and thats about it. If the person with the laser finger had is much range as the DBZ characters he could destroy galaxys to because all the universe is is basically rocks,gas,and energy.

Plus what the hell! Blowing up only galaxys still leaves plenty of competition. Need I remind you of a being called the anti-monitor who destroyed entire universes just for kicks. Dbz characters have never faced a being like that and the should be glad that they didn't have to because they would be stomped.:joker:

But really this thread is pretty pointless because by the time of frieza's demise the YYH gang at their best would be whopped.:)

The anti monitor cant beat goku in hand 2 hand combat, and he most certainly doenst have the strength to face these DBZ cats who are on another level.
 
My vengeance is just a DBZ hater, don't listen to him.
 
ster said:
My vengeance is just a DBZ hater, don't listen to him.
No.Dragonball is one of my favorite mangas.I just hate it when people insist continously on Superman vs.Gokou in every thread,regardless of the topic.It is frustrating.If you remember,I actually said Gokou beats Superman.
 
Gotenks said:
We are not going to stop! Why should we give in to your opinion when you said we would not give in to the other's opinion?
:confused:
I only said we should stay on topic,rather than open a Superman vs.Gokou discussion,which has gone on in many,many,other threads without an outcome.Not being related to the topic at hand,why would you continue it?AND,on a sidenote,I also believe Gokou wins.So...:confused:
 
You're just using some kind of crazy Nietzsche logic trick. You're just luring us into a trap so that you'll spring it up on us that Super man wins you liar!
 
ster said:
You're just using some kind of crazy Nietzsche logic trick. You're just luring us into a trap so that you'll spring it up on us that Super man wins you liar!
No,not at all,I assure you.That amused me,though.:D :up:
 
My vengeance said:
:confused:
I only said we should stay on topic,rather than open a Superman vs.Gokou discussion,which has gone on in many,many,other threads without an outcome.Not being related to the topic at hand,why would you continue it?AND,on a sidenote,I also believe Gokou wins.So...:confused:

Ok my bad.
 
Are we talkin about Goku vs Yusuke or all of the DBZ heros against all of the Hakusho heros?
 
we're talking about Superman vs Goku.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"