DragonballZ vs YuYu Hakusho

Tsunulia said:
Are we talkin about Goku vs Yusuke or all of the DBZ heros against all of the Hakusho heros?

these are fights i would like to see.

Goku vs Yusuke

Vegeta vs Hiei

Krillen vs kuwabara

Piccolo vs Kurama

Who do you think would win?

Gotenks said:
these are fights i would like to see.

Goku vs Yusuke

Vegeta vs Hiei

Krillen vs kuwabara

Piccolo vs Kurama

Who do you think would win?

1 Too close for me to call

2 yet again too close to call

3 Krillen (I would luv to see this)

4 depends on if Yoko pops out for a bit, .....but Piccolo would win IMO

Tsunulia said:
1 Too close for me to call

2 yet again too close to call

3 Krillen (I would luv to see this)

4 depends on if Yoko pops out for a bit, .....but Piccolo would win IMO

The goku and yusuke fight, i would already know who would win but that would be a match no one would forget!

Gotenks said:
The goku and yusuke fight, i would already know who would win but that would be a match no one would forget!

Well it depends if it's sayan saga Goku then I give it to Yusuke but Frieza saga Yusuke is dead.

Goku vs the Green Lantern ok...

who wins?!?!!11?1!!

buutenks said:
Well it depends if it's sayan saga Goku then I give it to Yusuke but Frieza saga Yusuke is dead.

...................Dude shut up we are talking about the end of each series yusuke full power vs goku full power.

ster said:
Goku vs the Green Lantern ok...

who wins?!?!!11?1!!

goku.....................what made u think of that match up?

what about the green lantern vs the goblin of the hobgoblin?

Gotenks said:
...................Dude shut up we are talking about the end of each series yusuke full power vs goku full power.

You do know that ssj1 Goku is FTL,why is he FTL because King kai could keep track of a ship that went in 6 days 4339 light years but could not keep track of ssj Goku and 100% Frieza and when ssj Goku was fighting Perfect Cell,Picolo and the others could not keep track of them and Picolo is on the level of king kai at tracking.And don't say that ssj Gotenks went 12 times around the world in 29 minutes because ssj3 Goku who is a bit stronger then ssj Gotenks was going all over the kaioshin planet in his fight with kid Buu in one second he was going around it.And they have more power in their attacks,they can destroy planets no YYH charecter showed that he can.When ussj Vegeta attacked Perfect Cell with his final flash he needed to make his attack go in space so he wont destroy the planet I have never seen a YYH charecter do like that.

buutenks said:
You do know that ssj1 Goku is FTL,why is he FTL because King kai could keep track of a ship that went in 6 days 4339 light years but could not keep track of ssj Goku and 100% Frieza and when ssj Goku was fighting Perfect Cell,Picolo and the others could not keep track of them and Picolo is on the level of king kai at tracking.And don't say that ssj Gotenks went 12 times around the world in 29 minutes because ssj3 Goku who is a bit stronger then ssj Gotenks was going all over the kaioshin planet in his fight with kid Buu in one second he was going around it.And they have more power in their attacks,they can destroy planets no YYH charecter showed that he can.When ussj Vegeta attacked Perfect Cell with his final flash he needed to make his attack go in space so he wont destroy the planet I have never seen a YYH charecter do like that.

Dude everytime z fighters fight it doesn't mean the fight has to be a life or death situation! We already know who would win this match up it is just for fun i mean come on they could just be in a world tournament going full power making sure not to kill anyone. You saying all this little stuff the z fighter have done mean nothing. when goku was going to fight vegeta in the tournament that got inturupted do you think they weren't going to go full power? i mean they would go all out but keep they area safe.Them vs the YYH gang would just be strongest vs strongest!

Trust me you will never know as much as me in Dragonballz............never!

I liked the old Budukai tournaments, i thought they were much better.

If they were to fight would it be an organized match or would it be like a street fight?

If it's organized then which tournament ring would it be held at? I think the YYH dark tournament ring would be better cuz it's bigger.

Dragonball Z had stronger characters But i think that YuYu Hakusho had better stories for the most part rescue yukina dvd + Either one of them I can watch over and over Dragonballz was part of my childhood and YYh was part of my teen years so they both hold sentimental value to me. I like them both. Plus Younger Toguro turned out to be a really sad character once his story was fleshed out I felt really bad for him.

Gotenks said:
Dude everytime z fighters fight it doesn't mean the fight has to be a life or death situation! We already know who would win this match up it is just for fun i mean come on they could just be in a world tournament going full power making sure not to kill anyone. You saying all this little stuff the z fighter have done mean nothing. when goku was going to fight vegeta in the tournament that got inturupted do you think they weren't going to go full power? i mean they would go all out but keep they area safe.Them vs the YYH gang would just be strongest vs strongest!

Trust me you will never know as much as me in Dragonballz............never!

You do know that the YYH charecters can't keep up with their speed or power,if Goku goes ssj it's all over for them.

buutenks said:
You do know that the YYH charecters can't keep up with their speed or power,if Goku goes ssj it's all over for them.

well yusuke can tap into his demon power,Hiei can unleash his dark dragon powers, kurama can go to yoko, kuwabara can................ok he cant do anything but still thats why he would fight krillen. I mean to me YYH comes second to dbz but i think it would be a good match.

Tsunulia said:
I liked the old Budukai tournaments, i thought they were much better.

If they were to fight would it be an organized match or would it be like a street fight?

If it's organized then which tournament ring would it be held at? I think the YYH dark tournament ring would be better cuz it's bigger.

yeah i was thinking of like the three kings saga tournament but with some of the dbz rules

SsM said:
Dragonball Z had stronger characters But i think that YuYu Hakusho had better stories for the most part rescue yukina dvd + Either one of them I can watch over and over Dragonballz was part of my childhood and YYh was part of my teen years so they both hold sentimental value to me. I like them both. Plus Younger Toguro turned out to be a really sad character once his story was fleshed out I felt really bad for him.

I thought it was so kool when he carried the whole ring on his back from the other tournament. Thats what made me like him as a villian.

Gotenks said:
well yusuke can tap into his demon power,Hiei can unleash his dark dragon powers, kurama can go to yoko, kuwabara can................ok he cant do anything but still thats why he would fight krillen. I mean to me YYH comes second to dbz but i think it would be a good match.

If it's Frieza saga Goku, before he went ssj then it will be a good fight but after he went ssj then he is just to powerful for them and ssj1,2,3 Goku, ssj1,2 Vegeta,ssj1,2 Gohan and Picolo are more durable then a planet because Frieza survived the explosion of planet namek and ssj1,2,3 Goku,ssj1,2 etc are more durable then him.

buutenks said:
If it's Frieza saga Goku, before he went ssj then it will be a good fight but after he went ssj then he is just to powerful for them and ssj1,2,3 Goku, ssj1,2 Vegeta,ssj1,2 Gohan and Picolo are more durable then a planet because Frieza survived the explosion of planet namek and ssj1,2,3 Goku,ssj1,2 etc are more durable then him.

Did you just say that a Z fighter is more durable than a planet?

Frieza got lucky and survived the explosion, and did you forget that Frieza was an alien?, meaning that he could still breathe in space.
If Goku had blown up on Namek, he wouldve been dead. If there was even a small piece of him left, he wouldve been dead because he cant breathe in space and his anatomy is totally different from Frieza's alien-like anatomy, allowing Frieza to survive with half of a body.

Besides, Goku at any level of strength would not survive if a planet he was on blew up.

Warhammer said:
Did you just say that a Z fighter is more durable than a planet?

Frieza got lucky and survived the explosion, and did you forget that Frieza was an alien?, meaning that he could still breathe in space.
If Goku had blown up on Namek, he wouldve been dead. If there was even a small piece of him left, he wouldve been dead because he cant breathe in space and his anatomy is totally different from Frieza's alien-like anatomy, allowing Frieza to survive with half of a body.

Besides, Goku at any level of strength would not survive if a planet he was on blew up.

Incorrect they all are more durable than a planet. When frieza destroyed namek's core he never mentioned goku dying because of the planet exploding he said he'll die because he cant breathe in space. He knew him and goku would both survive the explosion.

Goku would of floated in space until he didnt have anymore air then he would of died.

DragonballZ and YuYu Hakusho weren't that different in comparison IMO, I mean they both would come up with stronger villians almost every saga...and they always needed Yusuke to take them down(much like the Z fighters Bide time while awaiting Goku everytime a villian popped up)...

Hell, Hiei even looks a little like Vegeta

Only thing different is YuYu Hakusho had better characters and they had more depth.

Dragon Ball Z was... okay. I don't like it nearly as much as I used to. Lost much of its lustre after they left Namek.

Dragon Ball was phenomenal. Show-wise, it outclasses Yuyu.

I love Yu yu hakusho, but I hate it a lot, too: Shonen-ai is something I try to stay as far away from as possible, and Yu Yu is awfully close.

Dorian Gray said:
DragonballZ and YuYu Hakusho weren't that different in comparison IMO, I mean they both would come up with stronger villians almost every saga...and they always needed Yuskae(sp?) to take them down(much like the Z fighters Bide time while awaiting Goku everytime a villian popped up)...

Hell, Hiei even looks a little like Vegeta

Only thing different is YuYu Hakusho had better characters and they had more depth.

Yusuke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"