The Dark Knight Dressing up for TDK

so the TDK suit was finished just about 30min before we live the house...so some mistakes have been made, the suit is all black(didn't had time to order clear urethan), but in the street,the subway and then in the disney village...it was amazing...
my friends were suited too: one tdk joker, an other in the nurse version,a two-face,a scarecrow,and rachel...
we can't walk 1 step without shooting with chidrens and adults...and making autographs
really unbelievable...
we watch the movie in the imax version in suit...with the congratulations from the manager...
so here are the only pictures we took, and not really good quality...sorry

hope the others will give me some pictures of them to show you more...

P8140791640x480a.jpg

P8140794640x480a.jpg

P8140800.jpg

P8130731.jpg

P8130750.jpg

P8140768.jpg

P8140852.jpg

Wow, really great costume batnemo! That must've taken ages, but it looks fantastic! You should be very proud!

Love the Jokers, as well - the expression on Nurse Joker's face in the last picture is quite funny :grin: Also loving the attack on the HSM kids :hehe:

I hope you all had a great time :yay:

Awesome batsuit, looks like you need some black make up around the eyes.

I would be uncomfortable wearing all that ****. And hot. And embarrassed.

thanks, and you're right, on every conventions i use black make up for the eyes, but this day i didn't want cause i had to take the cowl off to see the movie and was affraid on some problems when reputting it on after the end for new shooting, like black on my mouth...
so i go out without...
but in september i will have other conventions, and i'm re-making the suit completly, to have no flaws and make good shooting, with professionnal photographs

but in any case...thanks a lot

Ya,it does look pretty good,but no offense to the dude wearing it,it doesn't look that convincing with him wearing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"