The Dark Knight Dressing up for TDK

SPIDERMAN117

Sidekick
Reaction score
I know its still early
but is anyone going to dress up as a villian or batman for the
Midnight release or whenever?
I know i will :hoboj:

Oh, I'm definitely gonna do something. I've already got my make-up. Just got find some green hair dye and I'm set. :woot:

make up and even cutting my own SMILE.................. HAHAHAHAHAHahhAhahHaHAhHAHAHahhaHAhHahhHA:hoboj:

my mate is going as Joker and i'm dressing like Two-Face. Already have 2 cheap suits i'm sewing together

We might dress up as clowns. Don't know. We dressed up as Pirates for Pirates 3 and it was a ton of fun to see people's reactions, so maybe we'll give it another go.

I'm going to the midnight showing in my Batsuit.

Technically it's more akin to Burton's Batsuit in appearance, but it'll do just fine. I went to the X3 midnight showing as Wolverine and got to take a bunch of pictures with hot chicks on people's camera phones.

And since Batman's 10 times more bad ass than Logan, I expect much more shenanigans to ensue. But my girl might be flying in from college to see it with me so I'll have to be tame when it comes to holding up women's legs, etc haha.

CFE

not dressing up per se, but i will be wearing my purple shirt with green pinstripes with my new Joker shirt underneath, maybe spraying my hair green too...as for makeup, i think i'll pass, but i'm definitely wearing Mr. J's colors. :hoboj:

I'm going to the midnight showing in my Batsuit.

Technically it's more akin to Burton's Batsuit in appearance, but it'll do just fine. I went to the X3 midnight showing as Wolverine and got to take a bunch of pictures with hot chicks on people's camera phones.

And since Batman's 10 times more bad ass than Logan, I expect much more shenanigans to ensue. But my girl might be flying in from college to see it with me so I'll have to be tame when it comes to holding up women's legs, etc haha.

CFE

Well, we didn't have any experiences like that for Pirates, but we did have movie theater employees take their breaks to hang with us in the arcade and play games with us. We also had some little kids follow us around Wal-Mart.

I'm going to dress as a nerd and for the one step extra of credibility, I will be in a dark lit room on a saturday night hanging over the computer table watching a bootlegged copy, complaining about the Korean guy putting his hands over the camera.

Na, over in Britain if you dress as anything or show any hint of non ordineryness people throw bricks at you and spit on you on the street or at the very least give you a "how dare you dress like that" look of disapproval, so regular cloths, no.

I'll go to the midnight showing wearing pinstripe purple pants, a joker shirt, dye the hair green, and of'course wearing a pair of those wonderful socks.

i am going all out...thrift stores HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I think I'm going to wear black and purple...maybe some make up if I can get some.

I really want to get the green hair, but...I dont know how easy that is with dreadlocks

i did it for my formal, i think you guys call it prom, classic joker at the event, ledger joker at the after parties

Na, over in Britain if you dress as anything or show any hint of non ordineryness people throw bricks at you and spit on you on the street or at the very least give you a "how dare you dress like that" look of disapproval, so regular cloths, no.

Haha my thoughts exactly.

The extent I'm going for is wearing my Batman Begins shirt. I'd be too embarrassed to dress up in a costume.

The extent I'm going for is wearing my Batman Begins shirt. I'd be too embarrassed to dress up in a costume.
Just look at it this way for ONE night you get to be something else
my uncle dresses as the black suited spiderman and people loved it
I know ill be going as the Joker and hell I wont be able to eat right
Its a Sacrfice im willing to make :hoboj:
028.jpg

Wont be embarrassed of myself

i will probbaly wear a shirt i would be to embarrassed to wear a costume

If anyone is seriously going to dress up for the premiere, you've been warned you risk treading this territory :D

Hell yea i am. i love my costume.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/pig_****/pjbatman.jpg
and if i dont wear that, i'll probably just come in joker makeup. but im not coming looking like anything other than a freaking dork.

Hell yea i am. i love my costume.
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/pig_****/pjbatman.jpg
and if i dont wear that, i'll probably just come in joker makeup. but im not coming looking like anything other than a freaking dork.

well.....maybe if i had a cowl like that whered ya get it n how much?

Thats the funniest thing from Triumph that I've ever seen...

but then again, I havent seen much

^heh . . . it's pry the funniest thing he's done :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"