drive-thru

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
To quote Leo Getz from Lethal Weapon 2. They **** you at the drive-thru! Seriously...is there like a rule for people who work the drive-thru to piss you off? :cmad: C'mon, I know some of you have worked at fast food places. Give the details.

Enlighten us Cats, what happened?

Customer satisfaction is the number 1 goal at the drive-thru, honest.:hehe:

And to be honest with you, customers give a lot more **** than they receive at the drive thru.

Two words...

Special

Sauce

One of these days a crazy person is gonna walk into a fast food place and kill everyone. And when it is reported in the news I'm not gonna feel bad cause you guys asked for it. :csad:

If it wasn't a hot girl taking said order, sue for that too.

One of these days a crazy person is gonna walk into a fast food place and kill everyone. And when it is reported in the news I'm not gonna feel bad cause you guys asked for it. :csad:

I don't do that anymore. As for shootin' up the joint, I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. People frequently uriniate and defecate on the floors.

That's why you check the bag before you leave the drive-thru.

I've never had a messed up order and never check the bags. It's called respect, some get it at the drive-thru and some don't.

The drive-thru is amazing and beautiful. Anyone who would speak ill of receiving food through your car window is a communist.

I've never had a messed up order and never check the bags. It's called respect, some get it at the drive-thru and some don't.

Respect? :funny: Riiigggghhhtttt. It's called, get these fools out of the way as soon as possible so we can go to the next person already. Yes, I realize that is long, but it is the truth.

That's why you check the bag before you leave the drive-thru.

Don't you check your order before you drive away?

I did, but it still pissed me off that they gave me the wrong order. Cause I had to waste more time while they fixed the order. If I knew I would waste so much time at the drive-thru I would have just gotten off and ordered inside.

People frequently uriniate and defecate on the floors.

I don't do that cause it isn't the cleaning lady's fault that the drive thru person screwed up! :cmad:

That's what you get for eating fast food, fatty. :up:

jag

jag

jag, everyone isn't at retirement age like you. We don't have time to go to IHOP for lunch and order the seniors special.

jag

Hey, just because you get fast food doesn't mean it's bad. I usually get a nice grilled chicken salad every now and then when I don't have time to prepare lunch or dinner. Zaxby's Grilled Chicken salad is the awesomeness.

jag, everyone isn't at retirement age like you. We don't have time to go to IHOP for lunch and order the seniors special.

IHOP's bad for you too, son. No wonder you're fat.

jag

Hey, just because you get fast food doesn't mean it's bad. I usually get a nice grilled chicken salad every now and then when I don't have time to prepare lunch or dinner. Zaxby's Grilled Chicken salad is the awesomeness.

Wendy's chicken sandwitches are the best. :heart:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You have Kilmers Batman avvy and his first line is "I'll get drive through" :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"