drive-thru

One of these days a crazy person is gonna walk into a fast food place and kill everyone. And when it is reported in the news I'm not gonna feel bad cause you guys asked for it. :csad:

In my city someone climbed through the drive thru window (late night) and robbed the McDonald's with a actual samurai sword. Someone was cut but that was it.

In my city someone climbed through the drive thru window (late night) and robbed the McDonald's with a actual samurai sword. Someone was cut but that was it.

I like how nonchalantly you mentioned someone was cut with a samurai sword. Because they're no sharper than a butter knife. :o :p

[YT]FLn45-7Pn2Y[/YT]

Try THAT next time you're at the Drive thru.

Aren't some of those people on the speaker at some call center or doing that **** from home? Then when you pull up to the window it's some old ass lady instead of the 16 year old voice you thought you heard?

lol. That has happened to me a few times.

My only gripe is when it's a bunch of teenagers working there, no one is inside or outside, I'm the only car, and they STILL take 15 minutes to get my food because they're in there laughing and playing around.

Yea. :cmad:

Ive never had a problem at the drive thru :shrugs:

You must be young.

[YT]FLn45-7Pn2Y[/YT]

Try THAT next time you're at the Drive thru.

lol.

IHOP's bad for you too, son. No wonder you're fat.

jag

Fat and grease are GOOD FOR YOU. That is the part of the animal that soaks up the most nutrients, duh! I thought everyone knew that.:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"