drive-thru

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You have Kilmers Batman avvy and his first line is "I'll get drive through" :funny:

:lmao:

And this is what fast food did to him:

val-kilmer-fat.jpg

:csad:

That's what I've been trying to tell you guys. :(

jag

jag, everyone isn't at retirement age like you. We don't have time to go to IHOP for lunch and order the seniors special.

I wonder if Jag orders the rooty tooty fresh and fruity breakfast.

I've never had a messed up order and never check the bags. It's called respect, some get it at the drive-thru and some don't.
No. It's called the employees' lack of speaking the English language that results in a messed up order.

No. It's called the employees' lack of speaking the English language that results in a messed up order.

I speak spanish so I don't have that problem. :huh: And stop hating my people. :cmad:

Aren't some of those people on the speaker at some call center or doing that **** from home? Then when you pull up to the window it's some old ass lady instead of the 16 year old voice you thought you heard?

Aren't some of those people on the speaker at some call center or doing that **** from home? Then when you pull up to the window it's some old ass lady instead of the 16 year old voice you thought you heard?

No. It's acyually an intresting system.

I don't eat cheese (except for pizza and like parmesan cheese on a caesar salad or pasta or something), so my order constantly gets jacked up. The cheese must go on everything!

And it really bugs me when the order on the screen is correct, yet it is still made wrong. Like, I know you people can read the exact same thing that I'm reading right now. At least, I would hope so.

My only gripe is when it's a bunch of teenagers working there, no one is inside or outside, I'm the only car, and they STILL take 15 minutes to get my food because they're in there laughing and playing around.

My only gripe is when it's a bunch of teenagers working there, no one is inside or outside, I'm the only car, and they STILL take 15 minutes to get my food because they're in there laughing and playing around.

Go inside and make them kneel before Zod!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"