• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Driving from Georgia to California, where should I stop at?

Fred_Fury

Sidekick
Reaction score
Im driving from Georgia to California in a couple months and I'm wondering what would be some cool cities/places to stop at? So far all I can think of is New Orleans, L.A, Hollywood, and Las Vegas... one of my friends says to stop in Houston but I dont know whats cool over there...

cause its hot

and humid

and surrounded by forrests

the only cool cities are savannah (been there too many times) and atlanta.

Im driving from Georgia to California in a couple months and I'm wondering what would be some cool cities/places to stop at? So far all I can think of is New Orleans, L.A, Hollywood, and Las Vegas... one of my friends says to stop in Houston but I dont know whats cool over there...

You guys must not be Americana Buffs if the only idea of a good time is "L.A. (drugs), New Orleans (boos), Hollywood (Hookers), and Las Vegas (drugs, boos, & hookers)....

There's a lot more to America than that!

You should give cities like Memphis (I take that one back immediately) or Nashville a try. San Antonio is WAY nicer and tourist friendly than Houston. And although I haven't been there, Phoenix is a nice town from everything I hear...And I'm sure if you look there are TONS of little towns with unique offerings! :up:

Well from Georgia and travelling straight without any real detours you travel through these states:
Alabama
Mississipi
Arkansas
Oklahoma
Texas
New Mexico
Arizona

Death Valley?

slingblade.jpg

kkk.gif

Just stay the hell away from those small desert towns. Thats where people disappear and are never heard from again.

*Goes to watch Sling Blade*

Crap, I have to buy it :csad:

^What he said. :cmad:

Of all the people claiming worst state ever...have you ever actually set foot in the south?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"